AERONAUT Outdoor -- Premium Down Quilts

I wish we had more in the pipeline, but we’re probably doing a fresh color palette next year :eyes:

Any preferences?! Got some fun ideas …

3 Likes

A nice blue or army green would be cool. Or any color that looks good/contrasts nicely with the GFC tent colors haha.

1 Like

Some cool camo like m81/Aussie/duck or topo would be cool! Not sure how hard that’d be to do.

3 Likes

Still waiting on my Nick cage print….haha

1 Like

A topo map one would be legit… like a topo from Yosemite or Longs Peak in CO, or somewhere badass like those

Completely missing from the market is a water resistant technical duvet cover. :bulb: I’ve even thought about making one but alas time is scarce. You say the aeronaut is machine washable, but with kids… everything needs washing all the time.

Coming from the person using the old bed comforter (king size, 650 fill power, baffle box, 50 oz of fill, ginormous, made in usa, w/ cotton duvet cover, 10 years old :sweat_smile: … ) Based on numbers, it seems like the aeronaut will be just as warm (750 fill power, 2.5lbs) in a fraction of the size. Do you think it will be as warm?

Ah looking at dimensions, the aeronaut is 90x80… we were still fighting over 110x100. So we would need two quilts $$$ :frowning_face: Thanks for sharing this option!

1 Like

I totally agree with this need and bought some fabric to make an “add-on-sheet” for my Hoverquilt so I don’t have to worry about sweating all over it. I didn’t plan a full duvet tho, just a sheet that connects to the loops.

I would rather buy this sheet tho.

3 Likes

You could always buy two of the smaller fire quilts!

3 Likes

Anyone have a black/silver quilt they might be willing to part with/sell?
Let me know!
Thx

That’s what we did. Plus, he allows my wife to sleep downstairs with one of our Belgian Malinois if needed.

1 Like

Ahhh, the ol fur missiles. Nice!

2 Likes

We have two. They are our travel pals!

2 Likes

YESSSS - we’re still waiting on him to sign off on it :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Life hack for a king size!

3 Likes

I dig this idea for sure - we could make a cover that you can take off and wash - thankfully you can machine wash and dry the quilt itself (tumble low w/tennis balls) but a simple comfy cover / sheet setup could be rad …

5 Likes

I won one of these at the GFC meet up and after all the hesitation of buying one, I can say it lives up to its name. The biggest thing I am also excited about is just how small this thing packs up. I have used the North Face Dolomite 2 person bag which packs up small…but the Aeronaut is like 1/2 the size.

Heck, I might even just leave it in the GFC vs packing it up.

9 Likes

Dude this is the best news I’ve gotten in a long time! You earned it man, I know you’ve been eyeing this for a while and I’m so stoked you won it this at the meetup! Thanks @GFC for hosting this rad event!

6 Likes

The amount of stoke for the Aeronaut gear was so rad! Thanks again for sending everything up and getting folks like @GainzGFC just what they wanted :face_holding_back_tears:.

6 Likes

So pumped to be a part of it and can’t wait for the next one!

3 Likes

THANK YOU!!

My friends, you’ve been with us since the very beginning. Here’s to 2 incredible years so far! And SO much more to come.

Check out our biggest sale ever, 20% off. And no big rush, we know it’s crazy and a lot of folks are out for the weekend to escape the Black Friday madness. We’ve got this code running through December :call_me_hand:

GOFAST20 - lands you 20% off and free shipping!

Thanks!
Brandon

11 Likes