Any GFC owners in Portland, OR?

Portland GFC meetup sometime soon?

3 Likes

Id be down, would love to see what other folks out here have done with their campers

I need at least a week so I can get mine, then I’m down as well. Meet up, shoot the shit, I’d love to see some peoples buildouts

What about some time in early April? Could be fun to find a spot out in the woods that’s close enough to town to drive to for the day and post up at, a little more interesting than just meeting in a parking lot

1 Like

Down for a Portland meet up we could Jaunt out toward Sauvie island or Tillamook forest

That sounds like a ton of fun. I’ve been exploring a lot east of Vancouver - Larch/Yacolt Burn area. Haven’t had much chance to get into the mountains surrounding Portland proper, and would rather go with a group

1 Like

I’d be game to join as well. Sounds like fun

Lets plan for mid-April, either Saturday, April 15th or Saturday, April 22nd?

Any chance folks would be willing to do a Sunday rather than a Saturday, unfortunately I work Saturdays (the joys of retail).

I’m cool with Sundays too, no preference

Anyone up to meet up sometime soon?

1 Like

Count me in.

Sunday, April 16th? We could meet up somewhere, grab coffee, and head up into either Gifford Pinchot or ?

Sunday the 16th works for me. I’m wide open that day. I’d also be up for meeting Saturday and camping somewhere that night.

@pat_man - where in the Gifford Pinchot you thinking? If it’s a day trip on Sunday we could also head out to Tillamook State Forest - run some 4x4 trails & hang out and BS.

No actual destination in mind - I’ve only lightly explored the area (I’m up north of the river)

If you have somewhere in Tillamook, I’d be more than happy to get down there

10-4. Let’s see who else chimes in here for the 16th and we can dial in location based on some groupthink…

Damn I’m from Portland as well but will be out of town that weekend :frowning:

There is a good chance I’ll be around for that weekend. I’ll stay posted as the plan comes together.