Anyone running a Prinsu cab rack on a Colorado ZR2...with a GFC

@adv_riggs did you have any luck sourcing a “half length” roof rack? I’m looking for one too and agree frame flexing and rough trails would probably cause GFC and full rack to make contact. Pictures I’ve seen of full racks show very little clearance. I shot a note to Colorado & Canyon Enthusiasts to see if they know of any options. I like the UpTop Bravo rack, especially as it can be ordered with a light bar cut out - wondering if it could be adapted into a half cab length version. But also don’t love the idea of buying a full length rack only to toss half of it.

@Sherpa_Flemster Wish we had one of your racks for the Colorado’s :frowning:

@Tink Martin offroad makes one!

Oooo thanks @adv_riggs Looks like it’s Tacoma-specific? Did you have to modify it for your Colorado?

He makes one for the colorado. Send him an email if it isnt on the website.

2 Likes

@Tink i actually want one too but didn’t think anyone made one. Let us know if Martin Off-road replies!

Gage at Martin Off-road said he was planning to get the Colorado version of the Camper Rack listed again by Friday. I don’t see it up there but guess he means soon. I also reached out to UpTop as a like the look of their cab rack: Colorado ZR2 Roof Rack (2016-2022) - Bravo Series | upTOP Overland

UpTop are open to producing one and asked me to provide some measurements. Will keep this thread updated.

1 Like

Just got a message from Gage Martin (Martin Off Road). He’s hoping to have them up on his site and available within a month or so.

I plan to mount mine this weekend.

Does anyone have the half rack on their truck, or are we still waiting for someone to produce them? I’m interested in seeing how it fits.

1 Like

Which one did you get? I haven’t found a half rack yet. I might just have to order a full one and chop it myself.

Martin Offroad. Weather has not been cooperating, but I hope to get to the install soon.

Chevy Colorado Martin Half-Rack installed:

1 Like

Nice! I’ll hold out for the Martin then for sure. Looks clean!

they are up on his website I think - well at least the full rack, you can always contact him thru his website, he is a good dude

Yep, not up there yet. I’ve emailed with Gage but it sounded like it was going to be a while still. But, looks like some are getting out into the wild.

1 Like

Martin Half-rack with V1 GFC on short bed Colorado.

1 Like

Looks good! Just waiting for them to list them on the site now. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Half rack is live on Martin Offroad. Been in contact with him and literally went live this morning.

2 Likes