Bed rail step project

ha thanks! They are definitely made in my garage during baby naps so hopefully everyone is happy with them!

5 Likes

Thanks man…just ordered one…no hurry’s, but appreciate the design & product availability!!! :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Will be in the mail today. Thanks!

Some people should get the step tomorrow, so here is a little diagram of how it should be mounted in my opinion. There is just enough thread for the acorn nut, but you could just leave it off also since the sharp edge of the bolt is now under the step. Thanks all.

5 Likes

Ordered two — Love the hustle, Josh! :metal:

2 Likes

Nice! Ordered. Looks like it’ll help my 4yo kids get up and down.

2 Likes

Got mine today :grin:

3 Likes

Awesome! Let me know what you think!

2 Likes

Installed. Thanks jedgar!

Peace.

3 Likes

Looks great. I’m sure it will work great! I was surprised to see that the step is angled. I totally see why after install…

Peace.

1 Like

Awesome thanks! I’m so stoked to see it in someone else’s truck! :metal::metal:

1 Like

Stoked on the orange frame and black step contrast.

2 Likes

Ordered. So happy to support someone selling something I can afford. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Received mine today. Already installed. Fits perfect on my Tacoma. Thanks jedgar.

4 Likes

Yeah, the angle was well thought out.

5 Likes

Tried to match that angle and make it tall enough that tightening the nut wasn’t a huge pain in the butt. So stoked you guys are getting them installed!

2 Likes

Paper weight for now… I’m in metal town.

2 Likes

Just got mine installed, awesome product! Thanks for making them!

1 Like

installed ours today. was quick and easy. i had to trim a corner as my latch was just hitting it. took a couple extra minutes. super cool product. thanks ! edit: i think the latch on mine is slightly tweaked - @jedgar reached out to me to see if he could help on his end - awesome customer service ! image|375x500

2 Likes

Got mine on! I flipped the bolt around, I was having too hard of a time fiddling with it in the dark and available tools. Now, it appears that that little space would make a good hiding spot for keys!

2 Likes