Bedding question

I’m assuming I’ll want at least a 1" foam mattress on top of the base 2" mattress for the tent. Let me know if that’s not correct. Do most of you keep bedding inside the closed tent? How much room is there for bedding on top of an additional mattress? Just trying to think about how I might set the tent up when I get it.

Peace.

Lots of questions are already answered in this forum. A quick search turns up a lot of answers. :grin:

Yeah. I saw some previous posts. I guess my main question is how much room there is on top of a 1" mattress for my bedding when the tent is closed. Not really which mattress I should get. Just wondering if I should plan for a place to store bedding when the tent is closed.

Peace.

From the link

“I put a 2” memory foam topper on top of the mattress and that feels really good. It’s kind of hard to close though so I have been rolling up the topper and putting it in a box."
Another person said they put 1" on top but it was pretty hard to close with any bedding.

I have the original 3 inch and it takes 30 seconds to pull pillows and blankets out of a bin to throw up top for the night. Not worth the headache caused by trying to compress everything above.

2 Likes

Got it. Thanks for your responses. I’ll plan to remove the bedding and store it elsewhere.

Peace.

1 Like

Is it possible to order the camper with no mattress pad included?

1 Like

So, has anyone got an answer to the previous question? I would also like to order a camper but without the mattress pad included. I mean, it is pointless as soon as I want to use an additional foam mattress.

I have a 2”” topper in my v2, it stays up top, I take the bedding down and place it on my bedding shelf under my bed. Takes a couple seconds to toss them on the bed or take them off

We asked about deleted their sectional pad and they refused. We took it out after one night and use the Exped Duo.

1 Like

Actually, a 2’’ topper would also be a great idea. I mean, it is a very comfortable solution. It only takes a couple of seconds to toss them. I think I would do the same thing. However, before doing it, I would like to find a proper mattress. I have already read many reviews on https://bedselection.co.uk/, and I think I have decided myself over it.

1 Like

Did the same with the exped. Closes easier too with bedding up top now and exped deflated.