Coffee making suggestions?

Classy

Instant coffee :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:
Keurigs are instant coffee in a plastic cup :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:
so if you are ever in bind when keurig machine dies and you need coffee open the cup and dump it in your hot water

and for decaf :face_vomiting:

sorry for all the puking

Aeropress makes good coffee and is easy to clean

1 Like

If youā€™ve got the aeropress already, the prism filter is a must have to get espresso level coffee, and only costs $25 extra.

Iā€™ve been using that with my hand held manual ceramic grinder, great for dialing in the grind.

I am in the market for a new grinder. Which do you like?

My 1-person coffee setup is a jetboil, aeropress go, and timemore c2 grinder.

Iā€™m a different coffee person because I like it all - K-cups, instant, drip, espresso, but in my shop I basically only do espresso. After trying instant, french press (was the worst by far), and pour-over while camping I settled on the aeropress go. Seems to do the best job of making a real quality cup in the morning, at least if I feed it good beans.

Iā€™ll have to try the prism filter that medicfung mentionedā€¦ but i havenā€™t had reason to improve on the paper ones yet.

1 Like

Ive been using a cheap ceramic grinder from amazon and its worked a charm for the past 2 years.
https://www.amazon.com/JavaPresse-Grinder-Conical-Brushed-Stainless/dp/B013R3Q7B2/ref=sr_1_3_sspa?crid=1PJFQ1ZJMEK4T&keywords=Ceramic+coffee+grinder&qid=1691181786&sprefix=ceramic+coffee+grind%2Caps%2C302&sr=8-3-spons&sp_csd=d2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGY&psc=1

The prism comes with a reusable stainless steel filter. I have long since ditched the papers since itā€™s one less thing to worry about with the re usable.

1 Like