Colorado GFC Members

I’m in Durango, have lived in Bozeman and worked in the ski and outdoor business across the Rockies and PNW for a lifetime.

4 Likes
1 Like

I’m in Denver, went from ikamper to GFC it’s a big change and I love it!

4 Likes

East Denver

3 Likes

Nice, haven’t seen this truck around town!

Gypsum, America
Janitor and receptionist at Overland Softgoods…

8 Likes

Moving to Steamboat Springs in about a month time… looking forward to it and also very nervous about it all…. Basically starting life all over again in my late 30s…. Hopefully this’ll be the last move and the last major life change for a long long time!

6 Likes

Welcome, @OverlandKyle! Looking forward to meeting ya in person at some point once you make the move out here. Good luck with the trip out from the east coast.

I usually try and get up to Steamboat and looking for other trips that I can fit in, for some camping/riding during the snow season. I’ll hit up this thread when the snow hits!

Excellent! That’ll be fun!

1 Like

Down in Durango, down some skiing trips or biking trips

1 Like

I’m in Colorado Springs - just picked up a GFC for my Jeep Gladiator last week and loving it so far!

Previously had an RSI Smartcap and Roofnest RTT and really love how streamlined the GFC is and love the ability to open the whole bed up.

7 Likes

Congratulations! Just spent most of last week with my friend who has a Rubicon but he’s concerned that a rooftop tent (like GFC) would never dry in rainy coastal Oregon. I believe he has a point there but not really sure. In CO the tent fabric or other parts will dry quickly.

3 Likes

I’m located on the southeast side of Denver. I’ve had my GFC RTT since May of 2021 and spent somewhere in the range of 20-30 nights in it. I love to get out with my 4 kiddos. Southwestern Colorado is spectacular. I spent a week touring Durango, Silverton, Telluride and Ouray last Fall.

4 Likes

Cool, like those drawers, too. I built one slide out but because of the ball bearings it was TOO noisy; could be heard hundreds of yards away, literally. I ordered what looks like the same extended metal sliders, so we’ll see how that works. Bed of Tacoma will have 2 “benches” for storage & a middle slide out. All DIY. Already afixed solar panels and have already testing inverter/battery, fridge & other parts but the truck bed wooden structure

is being rebuilt.

2 Likes

Congrats!!! That’s a great lookin’ rig!

2 Likes

Up and down hwy 550 is simply bliss @phatcamp

2 Likes

It’s officially built AND it is prime desert camping time!

8 Likes

I’m in the springs. Had a v1 on my ranger. Sold both and just got a v2 on my 22 frontier

9 Likes

gorgeous truck… I miss my 2010 Pro-4X