Duluth Seat Back Bunker

I purchased the Duluth Trading Company Seat Back Bunker a week or so ago when Duluth was having a 30% OFF sale for my soon to be F350 work truck.

However I found that it is basically built for my GFC. The color looks awesome with the cement on the truck and this should supply a great amount of storage in the bed. Duluth makes some very high quality canvas items which I have used for many years on the job. I also own two of their grey dog seat covers which I like in the Tacoma as well and a front seat organizer.

I was able to cut the very end off of the adjustment strap and melt the end and fish it though the top support bars on the GFC and then thread the clip back though it. Super easy!

One downfall is it blocks your sight out of the rear window (obviously) if you have one which I do but hardly ever use since Iā€™m used to driving work trucks and vans without a rear view anyways. I regret getting windows at all actually.

Anyways, I thought some of you might find this a good easy solution for some of your storage needs.

Now I have to buy another for the work truck I supposeā€¦

https://www.duluthtrading.com/seat-back-bunker-83907.html?cgid=gear-truck-car-organization&dwvar_83907_color=GRA#start=7&cgid=gear-truck-car-organization

12 Likes

Well now, that is a pretty rad mod that I may or may not copyā€¦

3 Likes

What size thread are the eyelet bolts you have your net connected to? Trying to get everything in order for my self install on Thursday!

All the threaded tabs in the GFC are 5/16ā€.

1 Like

Iā€™m totally buying one of these when I get my big after Xmas discount coupon! Thatā€™s awesome. Sure beats the mesh net I have hanging up there nowā€¦

1 Like

I also regret getting the back window, thought we would use it to see the dogs, but they ride in the cab with us. Did not think that one all the way. I really like that mod.

3 Likes

Great idea. Too bad they are sold out! Arrrrrgggggggg!

Whoa. Thatā€™s crazy. Itā€™s not even on their website anymore at all.
I wanted to get another one for my work truck. Guess I shouldnā€™t have dragged my feet.
Hopefully they didnā€™t discontinue it because itā€™s awesome, I like it a lot and it was a fairly new item.

2 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CLVK35V/?coliid=I2J2JGLTWYUADE&colid=146VHOKANBZE2&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

1 Like

They were back in stock early last week but I was busy and didnā€™t order right away (damn work and kids!) and they ran out again in a couple hours.

I just ordered this one from LL Bean: https://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/78689?attrValue_0=Taupe&csp=a

Coupon code ā€˜WINTERā€™ gives you 20% off your order.

2 Likes

That one looks nice too.

1 Like

Theyā€™re back in stock. Free shipping promo too. I would get one but Iā€™m waiting for my LL Bean version instead.

1 Like

Where is the add to cart option?

Looks like theyā€™re gone already.

1 Like

wtf do they only make 3 at a time?

2 Likes

I was able to add to cart and purchase even though the top of the page said sold out. When I scrolled down it allowed me to add to cart and said in stock once it was in my cart. I got confirmation email as well.

1 Like

interestingā€¦ yes, says sold out, then it says in stock in the order placement areaā€¦ shit i may just swing by their store and grab one. looks like they have it at the golden store.

1 Like

Haha. Iā€™ll sell mine. $300.

2 Likes

iā€™m looking forward to using it in the intended spotā€¦ my dog loves to get all up in our face and will be a nice divider while also giving me pouches to organize some tools behind my seat.

2 Likes

I have the Duluth seat cover as well. It keeps the dog in the back seat too.