Duluth Seat Back Bunker

Back in stock!

1 Like

So, Iā€™m one of those guys that really likes using the rear windows. It looks like you could cut out those top middle two pockets (the ones without the zipper) and be able to see out the back/into the bed.

Thoughts, @2ayne, @WVTRDPro, @NYCO?

I thought about that before but never really looked into it. Go for it!

You probably could but I would imagine the material would fray a lot if you didnā€™t do something about the exposed ends once you cut it. Another option would be to get the space frame bags that VRNCLR Storage is making now, although they are quite a bit pricier than the Duluth.

2 Likes

Sweet find, Just bought mine last night. Iā€™ll be running it in the back seat until the camper is done. Work truck has gotten me used to not looking in my rear view so this is perfect either way you mount it. Also ordered no windows on my build too.

Same here. Work truck has no rear windows. I ordered them for my GFC but itā€™s covered since I originally posted this.
I even removed my rear view mirror in my Tacoma completely because it always bothered me being tall. I can see wayyyy better now out the front.

1 Like

Did the same thing in my Colorado. I found myself continuing to check my mirror when it was there even though I couldnā€™t see anything. Removing it was amazing.

1 Like

Bought mine just now, although it is going on the back of the seats in the truck. I am one of the strange ones that actually uses the windows and rear view mirror.

1 Like

@2ayne should be sponsored by Duluth, I ordered mine last night :joy:

iā€™ve gone so long without having a view through my back window, that now having the ability to see through the backā€¦ even though itā€™s partially blocked by the tireā€¦ is pretty nice to have. i donā€™t really use it tho, i always back up using my side mirrors.

i was hoping to use the bunker to store most of my tools, but that middle pouch canā€™t really hold that much weight. holds my jump pack, med kit, gloves, gorilla tape, few camp tools, weld kit, and a few other random items. even though iā€™ve blocked the dogs in the back seat, they gained some head room and more width since we can keep our bags in the bed now (access cab problemsā€¦space disappears quickly)

I got this one from LL Bean. The nice thing is that the bottom pocket zips off. Makes it fit very nicely with my drawer.

2 Likes

I have been trying to buy one of these for months! Well, I finally was able to snag one todayā€”Duluth even had it marked down. @2ayne thanks for the great idea and share man!

Lol it appears they are now sold out again.

2 Likes

Haha. I looked yesterday and they werenā€™t there.
Youā€™re going to love it. Theyā€™re built great and look awesome in the campers.

I keep striking out on them haha

Hereā€™s Beanā€™s fishing version: https://www.llbean.ca/shop/L.L.Bean-Truck-Seat-Fishing-Organizer/119920.html#q=truck%2Borganizer&start=1

I canā€™t seem to find the hunting one - which I like better and purchased - pix above. It may be that I keep getting kicked to the damn Canadian website - or they may be outta stock.

Hey everyone,
I know that this has come up in a few threads but the Duluth Seat Back Bunker (https://www.duluthtrading.com/seat-back-bunker-83907.html?dwvar_83907_color=GRA&ev3=Dept_G_NewArrvials_Default) is back in stock and actually at 30% off. With shipping, it cost me $60. So pumped its back after a long time of not being available. Not sure how long it will last, especially with the deal, so just be aware. Happy holidays.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Canā€™t go wrong for that price!

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered one. Anyone else have some pictures of these mounted up?

This is one mounted in a XL camper for a tundra. I made a shorter set of straps to mount it flush with the camper floor since it sagged a little with just the mounting straps it came with.

7 Likes

Dang, I want to know everything about this photo! Whatā€™s the box on the right? What lights are you using? Whatā€™s the bed mat? Thanks!

1 Like