Duluth Seat Back Bunker

i’ve gone so long without having a view through my back window, that now having the ability to see through the back… even though it’s partially blocked by the tire… is pretty nice to have. i don’t really use it tho, i always back up using my side mirrors.

i was hoping to use the bunker to store most of my tools, but that middle pouch can’t really hold that much weight. holds my jump pack, med kit, gloves, gorilla tape, few camp tools, weld kit, and a few other random items. even though i’ve blocked the dogs in the back seat, they gained some head room and more width since we can keep our bags in the bed now (access cab problems…space disappears quickly)

I got this one from LL Bean. The nice thing is that the bottom pocket zips off. Makes it fit very nicely with my drawer.

2 Likes

I have been trying to buy one of these for months! Well, I finally was able to snag one today—Duluth even had it marked down. @2ayne thanks for the great idea and share man!

Lol it appears they are now sold out again.

2 Likes

Haha. I looked yesterday and they weren’t there.
You’re going to love it. They’re built great and look awesome in the campers.

I keep striking out on them haha

Here’s Bean’s fishing version: https://www.llbean.ca/shop/L.L.Bean-Truck-Seat-Fishing-Organizer/119920.html#q=truck%2Borganizer&start=1

I can’t seem to find the hunting one - which I like better and purchased - pix above. It may be that I keep getting kicked to the damn Canadian website - or they may be outta stock.

Hey everyone,
I know that this has come up in a few threads but the Duluth Seat Back Bunker (https://www.duluthtrading.com/seat-back-bunker-83907.html?dwvar_83907_color=GRA&ev3=Dept_G_NewArrvials_Default) is back in stock and actually at 30% off. With shipping, it cost me $60. So pumped its back after a long time of not being available. Not sure how long it will last, especially with the deal, so just be aware. Happy holidays.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! Can’t go wrong for that price!

Thanks for the heads up, just ordered one. Anyone else have some pictures of these mounted up?

This is one mounted in a XL camper for a tundra. I made a shorter set of straps to mount it flush with the camper floor since it sagged a little with just the mounting straps it came with.

7 Likes

Dang, I want to know everything about this photo! What’s the box on the right? What lights are you using? What’s the bed mat? Thanks!

1 Like

The lights are the Matt Gecko LED light kit he sells for GFC campers. The box is a drawer I built for my fridge but is currently being re-worked since my storage needs have changed. The bed mat is just a BedRug fit for my truck bed, not up the sides. Hope that answers your questions, let me know if you have any more.

1 Like

Thank you! Do you have other photos of the box? I’m looking to see if anyone makes a storage solution like that, that integrated with the wheel well, and yet looks comfortable to sit on, but I haven’t found anything yet.

@2ayne great call on this. I just went on my first trip with it installed and it’s amazing how much more room I have in the cab with all the little doodads in the curtain instead of jammed in random pockets.

Now I just need to figure out a good way to label the pockets so I don’t spend time searching.

1 Like

These just came back in stock. Ordered mine today!

2 Likes

Just saw it pop up in my feed too. I’ll be purchasing also. This fit a standard camper just fine correct?

1 Like

Yes they fit perfectly for both the standard and XL

I purchased one of these last time they became available and wound up never using it. Never even opened the box. Just went a different route with my build.

I’d be willing to knock a bit off the price, as long as the buyer pays shipping. Anyone interested?

1 Like

The pole to keep the top of the curtain straight is about 2” too wide for a Tacoma camper, I had to cut a bit off to close my side doors

1 Like

What’s that water tank looking thing you got there?!