Duluth Seat Back Bunker

For anyone looking in Colorado Duluth at the exit of hwy 7 and I -25 has 2 in stock

Back in stock everywhere with 20% off, both online and in-store

1 Like

Just got mine last night!

installed mine today, grommets and all… I ended up cutting about 6 inches or so off the rod so that I could notch it in the gap between the tube and the floor for more support…

5 Likes

What did you end up using for storage in that location instead of the Duluth product?

I’m not too keen on blocking the window either, at least while I’m driving. Maybe a way to have it both ways?!

My solution was to have the rear camera that I installed on the GFC be always on with the flick of a switch… I actually see out back much better with the camera than I would with just looking out of the rear window but I agree… its not for everyone.

3 Likes

It took me forever to get used to rearview cameras. Now, I love using them!

Would you take $40 I live in Michigan any idea how much it would be to ship

Because I’m a bag ho, and I’d never heard of this company before I grabbed the minimalist Dopp kit and the visor panel, seems well made and was at a great price in general, let alone for US manufactured goods.

1 Like

I like this idea…have a link to the camera? I have a stock one (Tacoma) and the quality is just garbage.