FS: V2 GFC Camper (complete build out) for 3rd GEN Tacoma, 5' bed - South Louisiana

I can meet you within reasonable driving distance. You will need to get some buddies to help take off the camper, or a secure way to hoist it off of the truck

You can see a full tour video on TikTok, user name OVRLNDR, first pinned video. I also have the forum: A Cajun’s build… “Odys”

I have a lot of money and love put into this build. I am also having a difficult time letting it go, but I would really like to do a van build that will suit my needs. This set up is ready to go, you will just need to figure out how you would like to utilize the water tank.

Build #2699 - Fits 2nd and 3rd Gen 5’ bed Tacomas, asking $10,000, located in South Louisiana

-3 Window Tent
-Front and Rear Camper Windows
-Mantis Claw Ladder
-3 Beef Bars
-Prinsu Roof Rack (cut to shorten)
-Underland Molle Panel
-Overland Soft Goods Sheet Set
-Upgraded Foam Bedding (old have old set)
-Black Vinyl Wrapped Ceiling w/custom decal
-Carpeted Floor Panels (except for one square)
-LED lights w/remote (top/bottom)
-Positive Pressure Vent
-Maxtrax Mounts (MaxTrax not included)
-100w Ecoflow Rigid Solar Panel x 2
-180w Flex Solar Panel (wired) x 1
-Tuff Stuff Overland Shower Room
-Triangle Frame Bag
-Tinted Rear Window (limo)
-Customer Rear Window Cover
-Custom Window Awning Mounts/Poles x 2
-Custom Drawer System (cypress face)
-Custom Rear Water Tank Shelf (cypress top)
-13gal Ironman Water Tank
-12v Water Pump
-New Camper Bed Seals (for when you install)
-Extra GFC specific T-Slot Nuts
-Diesel Heater

I no longer have the Camplux shower, so that will not be included along with the spray nozzle (that goes to my other water can), Bedrug also not included, but they do match perfectly with the carpet on the drawer/shelf.

1 Like

Ahh you’re leaving us? I was liking the build you were creating. Best of luck on your van build!

1 Like

Yeah, it’s hard to make it work with my dog, especially when we are on the road traveling. I’ve camped with him quite a bit in it. Its not the most space in the back, and he’s pretty scared getting down from the platform (and theres no way he would stay at the bottom to sleep).

2 Likes

I want to go the van route also, really bad. I love my gfc but a van is so much easier. I rented one awhile ago and it’s amazing.

Ive been trying to find a place around here to rent a van similar to what im looking for, but I havent had any luck. The ease of it is whats making me want to switch. Especially with sleeping at a rest stops during my 3 day drives to a destination. I wont have to keep setting up and taking down the tent.