GFC - new product launch 9/20!

Looks like there’s some exciting stuff coming next Tuesday! Any ideas?

2 Likes

I think my favorite comment on the Instagram post was from powers4x4 “knowing the payload of the Tacoma, must be the superlite V2 drop” :joy:

10 Likes

As a Tacoma owner, I can appreciate that comment. It just hits a little too close to home.

4 Likes

I am sure it’s going to be something like this :wink:

5 Likes

I know what it is. But i aint going to spoil it. But its going to be badass!!!

4 Likes

OOO yes please! @JimBob has the coolest tacoma. it’s just about perfect. A topper would be amazing.

1 Like

:sunglasses: :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: it’s gonna be good

3 Likes

we need some hints out here. Tuesday is so far away

I think the hint is that JimBob chimed in above

1 Like

JimBobs hint widens the realm of possibilities rather than narrowing it for me

1 Like

9/20 (tomorrow) can’t come soon enough, personally, I am eager to learn the specs of the GFC topper, I can’t decide between Alucabs canopy and the GFC topper. However, ALUCAB doesn’t currently offer their canopy to full size trucks.

Topper is live on the website!

Topper - GoFastCampers

2 Likes

YouTube video GFC PLatform Topper Walkaround Video | The Strongest Truck Shell on the planet! - YouTube

1 Like

Love how they loaded a ford ontop! Awesome enginering over there.

4 Likes

Awesome looking product! The guy in the video though…super annoying and trying way too hard. Good thing the topper will self itself even with the annoying commentary and bad jokes.

7 Likes

I am normally not a fan of those kind of jokes, but for this one, I didn’t find it annoying for some reason. Overall, a great product.

1 Like

Been waiting for this for a while. I’m in at #14, now just need to decide if I’m going for a road trip or not!

1 Like

A really nice option for those who might want modularity! Well done, GFC!

1 Like

Holy hell that video is fucking stupid, hard to watch really

I assume this will allow a RTT mounted like the superlite…but no pics or marketing of that.

6 Likes

Hella funny video! Great product!