GFC “Spotted” thread

Spotted: 5/4/2022 Englewood, CO movement gym

Black ‘yota with what looked like a V2 w/ grey panels heading north on Hwy 97C between Merritt and Kelowna BC. Gave you a wave as I was heading down to Penticton this evening :metal:

Haha, you going for a trifecta and gonna spot on in Baker? Although…parking at that location is nonexistent.

1 Like

Sting gray gladiator with V2, I saw you as I merged on the 15 south in San Diego in my sting gray gladiator with a V2, we waved, it was special. I’m willing to change my morning commute to make this a regular occurrence. Who are you?

6 Likes

If you drive a red gladiator with a red gfc and Thule box, and were driving south from Whitehorse yesterday morning, I followed you for a good while. The red panels match the truck so well. Thanks for providing some motivation as I drive down to MT for my install!

1 Like

Silver Tacoma, with black panels,spotted on trail mater YouTube video, posted on May 7th, recovered from Kane Creek Trail near Moab. Looked like a hell of a recovery. Toyota Blocking Kane Creek Trail - YouTube

5 Likes

Good spot. Just watched the video, that was one of the gnarliest recoveries I have ever seen!

Kane Creek is my favorite trail in the immediate Moab area. Not super popular, but beautiful. Technical enough to be interesting, but super likely to damage my built TJ).

I wouldn’t take my Power Wagon and GFC down it though… :sweat_smile:

Re: above - Agree, gnarly recovery!!

Spotted: 5/12/2022 outside of Bar Dough, Denver CO

Rad RTT on 4Runner

2 Likes

Spotted a 4 door white jeep on i-40 headed west toward Checotah. No pic, we were headed the opposite direction and just barely saw ya!

This beauty spotted in Bellevue WA at our local Starbucks drive-up. Super nice owner.

8 Likes

Spotted 5/23/2022 outside Movement, Golden CO. Better tighten your front panel pocket locks dude!

3 Likes

Today- Black V1 on a black Ford outside Jax, Broomfield, CO

Saturday- Black v1 on a sand 3rd gen Taco outside Home Depot, also Broomfield, CO

Hey, that’s me! ……….

1 Like

*Spotted a Black GFC pulled off the Trans-Canada Highway just outside of Canmore, AB last week — I honked as we sped by — you waved!

*Also spotted a Black GFC parked at the Calgary Airport this past Saturday (Perhaps the same vehicle?)

1 Like

That was me on the Trans-Canada!

2 Likes

Saw a dusty group doing the Utah BDR on Gooseberry Rd in Manti-Lasal forest. Group included two full size V2 GFCs.

Saw a Jeep Gladiator with GFC on Valley View and Westminster in orange county Ca. 6.5.22

Saw a white Ford F-150 with a black GFC parked near the river in Florence, NJ while out riding my bike today. Picking mine up at the end of the month. Glad to see more on the east coast!

Spotted on the 101 South in Santa Barbara

2 Likes