GFC “Spotted” thread

Think I just spotted @Liv2Bike just past Vale Oregon?

1 Like

Rocky Mountain National Park, passed a black GFC on a silver truck who gave a wave. You looked as happy as us to spot another, hey!

4 Likes

Ha! Yeah man that was us! We were heading back to Idaho Falls. Great to see you man!!!

Guy

Hey! That was us, trying to stay cool on a hot Denver weekend!

1 Like

Hey same! We were headed to lake Granby. Cheers

No “d” in Granby. Haha. Welcome and beware the rainbows… they are beginning to gather.

2 Likes

Caught this at the local Safeway in Tacoma, WA. Funny enough, as I’m getting ready to head to Belgrade for mine. :joy:

1 Like

Lottttts of GFCs up here in Crested Butte, CO. Here’s just a small sample size of the local flavor.

7 Likes

Upstate NY on 7/25. Route 8 heading north. Who dat ?
I have never seen another in NY.

Not me but I have a v1 and have seen several in the city

Spotted this yota on P. C. H. and Warner in Huntington Beach

Little late on the response, but that was me!

Did I see a raft in the back ? Would you have been coming from the Delaware river ? I was on my way there to paddle. Hope you enjoyed your time in upstate NY.

1 Like

Spotted on 65 headed south from KY to TN

2 Likes

Revelstoke, BC at a new house build off Airport way :metal:t3: Was gonna swing by and snag a pic with mine, but thought that would be weird. Always love crossing paths with fellow BCowners

Saw a white Tacoma with a black V2 camper and canoe on top outside of ArkAnglers in Buena Vista, CO.

Also a white Tundra with a V1 there as well!

Today (Sunday) spotted TWO different GFC’s - one was a full sized heading north on Hwy 40 out of Kremmling, and when I was headed back home, saw a Toyota headed south on Hwy 40 towards Kremmling. Hi and welcome to my back yard! :slight_smile:

Pretty soon you’ll see me on 40 on a daily basis, I’m sure… moving out to Steamboat full time in a few weeks time

White 3rd gen tacoma with Black GFC, parking lot of Children’s Hospital Colorado North. Hello fellow GFC parent!

Saw this Tundra on the north side parking lot of the Seal Beach pier 10.3.22

2 Likes