GFC “Spotted” thread

Saw a few GFC’s today, as I was making my way from Grand Mesa to Vegas. The miles blurred together but IIRC, I saw a green Gladiator in Palisade and couple of Tacos on the I-70 and a short bed Colorado on the I-15.

I was the dirty, blue ZR2 w/ black GFC.

My first sighting of another GFC in MN. V2 on a Tacoma. Heading south on Manning.

Sweet Taco headed north on Wadsworth in Denver 9/2. Apparently also just married, congratulations!

3 Likes

Saw this nice looking rig on my trip by the trailhead to Ice Lakes near Silverton Colorado. Parked by the South Mineral campground on our way out on the trail from camping right at the Bandora Mine. Nice Rig!

3 Likes

Almost ran into the back of this guy as he made a last minute right hand turn and I wasn’t paying close enough attention!

Where was this? I was probably splitboarding near foco at this time!

That would have been Cameron Pass, the main lot at the top. If I recall, one was a black Ram and the other a tundra with red panels on the GFC. Either of those belong to you?

Ah dang, nope those would not have been me. I am up at Cameron pretty often in the winter though. Cameron and RMNP are my go-tos. Cement grey Tacoma with a black GFC. Hope to see you around this winter!

1 Like

Just spotted a sweet taco at the trailhead by my house here in Spokane, stoked to see it today I get mine installed on Thursday was nice to see a v2 in person had only seen v1s

1 Like

Won’t let me upload a pic though

Where did you find that thin poles that hold open the door on the rear?
I have seen quite a few folks working that style.

Thanks

1 Like

This is what you’re looking for

1 Like

Thank you much. I appreciate it

Spotted this nice looking rig while driving around Downtown Austin yesterday on my way to get a coffee. Nice to see some Gen 2s making their way down into these parts. You on here bud?

1 Like

Spotted this Tacoma with a GFC in the parking lot of a bank in Steamboat Springs

I’m the silver one on the right

You on here?

3 Likes

Saw a really nice silver V1 not five minutes after I saw the one above in Steamboat Springs

You on here?

2 Likes

That’s me!

There’s like a dozen GFCs in Steamboat these days.

2 Likes

Welcome to Colorado @OverlandKyle!

2 Likes

Spotted a green taco with a black GFC outside of Richmond!

Spotted at the Barn Burner mountain bike race outside Flagstaff mid-September. Hope you had a good day on the bike!