GFC “Spotted” thread

Followed this fella into Golden, CO this morning. Happy trails!

2 Likes

Found a couple GFCs out by Joshua Tree

18 Likes

Parking lot of Christy Sports… Steamboat Springs

3 Likes

Just spotted a white Jeep Gladiator with GFC at 2:55pm on 580 & Santa Rita Rd.

What’s up neighbor, I’m from Brentwood.

2 Likes

Saw this nice rig in the REI Denver parking lot and couldn’t help but pull up next to it.

2 Likes

I was in the overflow lot earlier to walk over to wilderness exchange…but my tacoma is dark grey not that lighter.

1 Like

Don’t have a pic but very fun to see my neighbor at the end of the road put his GFC V1 on that I hadn’t seen before!

Picking mine up in two weeks and there will be 2 within shouting distance of each other :joy:

1 Like

Twinning Tacomas

2 Likes

Steamboat Springs…

2 Likes

Two sweet Tacos at Volition. Had to stop in with my Tundra. Who dat?

3 Likes

I was passed by @Hawaiiantyle13 today in Steamboat

1 Like

Yee yee :call_me_hand:t5:

We pulled out onto the pavement from opposite fire roads outside of Bishop, CA this past Monday. Two black trucks, one Tacoma and one Colorado.

1 Like

Spotted in Missoula, MT on Feb 11th :slight_smile:

Spotted at the Sheraton at Steamboat today

1 Like

Another really nice one……. V1…… also spotted a diesel heater exhaust peeking out from underneath so probably a permanent heater install in there as well

2 Likes

Haha, same color, same topper, same exhaust except mine is on the passengers side.

Mine is a v2 though, no roof racks, and currently my parents have it up in Grandby not Steamboat. For a second I thought they were out joy riding while I was working.

2 Likes

Black V2 on a White 3rd Gen Tacoma and DV plates in the Big Blue parking lot in Centennial, CO. Don’t see too many GFCs out East by me!

1 Like

Missoula MT

1 Like

Missoula MT