Is the V3 here? June 18th Update

Very slick!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, Dude! I was referencing the latches that have the spring pins you have to pull to unlatch camper.

1 Like

I’m surprised there wasn’t an upgrade made for the locking latches they used to have on the first v2s. I still have mine and they work fine, but lots of folks had to remove and replace them with those machined plugs. I use dry lube almost every wash to make sure they still operate, but so far so good. Just hoping it’s not a ticking time bomb….

What are those? Do you have a pic/reference?

Edit: you mean the integrated locks on the tent portion… I remember now.

1 Like

I get your frustration. I would be too. However, to defend GFC and when launching new products, you don’t want to get the word out before it’s ready. If they alerted owners waiting on their tents then people would stop purchasing current tents. They would have a cashflow problem. You can never time the market or product launches.

3 Likes

@Vice_Chief @Medicfung

Good thread with info on the original V2 tent locks (V2 Tent Lock Failure)

1 Like

Sure, but were you able to see my comments and video a few posts up?

Yeah my bad I scrolled up a bit further and saw that.

Do you know how it attaches to the ceiling though? Suction cups?

In the model I saw, it was Velcro. Seems a lot nicer than having it glued on, plus you could take them out to dry.

Yeah the ability to take it out is a huge upgrade over the permanent carpeting I was about to install. Now I’m glad my Amazon order was delayed :sweat_smile:.

Hopefully we’ll find out soon when these “al la carte” upgrades will be available. Even though I just picked up my used V2 a few weeks ago, with all the upgrades in the V2 pro I’m thinking of selling my V2 and putting in an order for a pro, rather than buying the upgrades separately.

1 Like

Sounds like we’ll know more about updates on July 1. I’ll be ordering a new tent ASAP.

2 Likes

I’m ready for some upgrades.

Saw the Pro at expo pnw. It looks great and just more polished overall.

5 Likes

The machining is so good. I would love to add all those parts to my v2.

1 Like

For those that may have been refreshing the Go-Fast upgrade page all morning, new email just sent out…

“Orders for both the complete kit and a la carte items will open August 1st, and will be fulfilled on a first come, first serve basis. Pricing, a fulfillment schedule, and installation options will be available at that time.” -

1 Like

Bummer pricing still want dropped. Would like to know the potential damage so can be prepared.

1 Like

Wait, are they releasing another set of locks for current v2 owners? Or, are they referencing the current upgrade that has the new keys?

Lol, refreshing every 10-15 min’s…

1 Like

They sent an email. Sounds like we will know info in August.