JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

:+1: Shoot me an email @ josh@jedf.us

I envy your engineering/fabricating ability :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@jedgar How much of a gap should you leave in the front for the drip rails? I had initially put them on sticking out maybe 1/4" but recently took off and reinstalled nearly flush after getting some work done on the camper. Does it matter?

I try to run an 1/8-1/4", but I think as long as you are not making contact it should work well.

1 Like

We have a new baby coming early June so I am going to shut down my store for a month or so to focus on family. (I have a full time job as well as making parts).

As a thank you for everyone understanding I am offering a discount code of 20% off through May 31st. Type the code “NOSLEEP” at checkout for the discount! Thanks!

24 Likes

Good luck with the new addition to your family…and appreciate the humor in your discount code.

1 Like

Thanks for the discount code! Just finally pulled the trigger on some drip rails and 1 step up.
I’ve had your yak mounts since I bought my GFC and love them. Happy to support you and get some more accessories!

1 Like

Good luck with the baby! Ordered a 10Rack with the coupon - couldn’t justify $400 for beefbars that I may only use once or twice a year for Kayaks.

1 Like

Thanks for the discount! Just tried to get the 10Rack with the code but it says it’s not working. Appreciate all the products you put out!

hey @coloradocamper I actually realized I was losing money on those at 20% off so I had to block that item. Everything else is still on sale though.

1 Like

Huki OC1

Congrats on the pending arrival @jedgar. Enjoy your downtime with the family.

2 Likes

Nice. I use to have a Huki. Paddle canoes with Marina Del Rey OCC for years, was the novice coach for a number of years, and had a gas. Got tired of the “paddletics…” as they say and went back to prone paddleboard racing. Great fun!!

Hey all! baby #2 has been less destructive to “normal” life as the first one so I have my store back up and have most items in stock. Thanks so much for all the kind words and support!

Josh

23 Likes

less destructive…so far…lol congrats man!

1 Like

Sweet was waiting for the store to come back up to order some drip rails.

1 Like

Got your order! Thanks!

Congrats! Assuming that wasn’t a sleep deprived call for help, it sounds like everyone is doing well which is good. :upside_down_face:

Our first was an easy baby…the second not so much,

1 Like

Congrats Josh!!! For now…I’ll echo that :joy:

1 Like

Worth every minute!

1 Like