JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

I have some of the Lumbering Bear extrusion attachments. They are great. I love that they don’t require tools. They just twist in and out. I use them for my “awning”. Twist them in, then twist them out at teardown.

Peace.

2 Likes

I too am on the climbing bolt hangers everywhere (I had them in the gear pile)

3 Likes

Honestly solid idea!

This forum is one of the best places on the internet, and the people I meet on here continue to impress me.

I now have a 10% discount code for forum members. Just put FORUM10 into the discount code box. Also if you ordered in the last few days hit me up and I’ll extend the discount to you. Thanks!

23 Likes

you da man @jedgar

4 Likes

You would post that 2 days after I ordered my 10Rack… typical timing for me. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

I got you @d0bhran. I’ll apply the 10% credit to you right now!

6 Likes

Best. Guy. Ever.

1 Like

This alone is super cool, I just bought a camp stove from a small company recently and two days later got a “free shipping!” email from them and no dice on getting that credit applied.

About to put in an order for the driprails, keep making cool stuff!

1 Like

Why is it that every time I see the forum handle, I think of this guy?…… but yeah, truly a stand-up guy!

4 Likes

Thanks @Buhlockaye and @pat_man ! Appreciate the kinds words.

@OverlandKyle I think with a toddler and a pregnant wife I look like that sometimes for sure.

3 Likes

More sugar…

2 Likes

And this is why I’ll buy everything this guys makes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wanted to let everyone know I have redesigned the YakMount to help reduce the price.

They are a really simple way to use Yakima feet and bars on your GFC. Utilizes the Yakima Landing Pad 1. Threaded holes makes for the lowest possible rack height without any drilling into the camper and all the weight is on a rubber pad on the edge of the roof.

They are now $145 for all 4 feet which includes all the mounting hardware. (required yakima parts not included) Check them out here.

16 Likes

will these work on the V1?

Unfortunately no @BArm88

1 Like

OC-1 up top?

Customer truck so not sure what it is unfortunately.

1 Like

I know I have asked before, but I never followed through. If I sent you feet, and paid for your time, could you make custom Thule set w/ tie down points?

1 Like