JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Offering my first ever sale! Up to 25% some products and everything is at least 10% off. Thanks to everyone for the support!

11 Likes

THIS is a killer sale! Can confirm these are the best in the biz :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Thank you! Picked up some things today!

1 Like

Thanks @m0to !

Are these drip rails still available? I have a V2 on a RAM 1500. I live in the PNW and yes we have rain! Would love a pair.

Yes @TerriWeiss they are available to order on my site www.jedf.us

I am getting the next batch in from powdercoat by December 10th and will ship them out as soon as they are back.

1 Like

@jedgar I just spotted your Hightmounts earlier in this thread. Will you be making more of those? It’s pretty much something I was going to see about having made, then I found these!

Shoot me an email @m0to at josh@jedf.us If you are not in a huge hurry I can make some up.

2 Likes

@jedgar sent! Thanks!

1 Like

@jedgar I really don’t appreciate that you ship things out so quickly and your products are always spot on, it makes me get annoyed quicker at other producers and shippers of things…

Also thanks the Beefboost thingys that I just got fit perfect and I already appreciate the extra lift (now to get some brackets for my funky 2nd solar panel so it will mount from the bottom and sit below the bars completely)…

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Want to send out an apology to everyone that has been waiting for their orders… I have been having some serious issues with my powder coater and his timeframes being WAY longer than promised. I try hard to offer fast shipping and good customer service and havent done that as well as I want. If anyone has any questions or concerns please reach out to me on here or at josh@jedf.us

I am hopeful I will get everything shipped out this week.

Josh

6 Likes

Found another handy use for the motorcycle strap rings. I needed a spot to hook my 270 awning strap to and a few washers and a tnut and these work great. Ordered some black ones to blend them in a bit more. I ordered a 10 pack and only need 1 so if anyone else wants some of the 9 I’ll send them out at my cost which will be $3.25 each plus whatever shipping ends up being.

3 Likes

I’d grab 4 from ya!

1 Like

I used those rings on the interior to attach a cargo net and some shock cord that I hang stuff on.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Is that a standard T-nut, like a weld tab one from Ace Hardware? I’d like to move away from the expensive customs from Gzila or GFC.

1 Like

@docdave15 Yeah they are a 10 series slide in tnut. Amazon.com

They dont grab nearly as much of the extrusion as the fancy ones, but work for something non-critical.

1 Like

Another great option for this are the cool items @Rancho makes. Super simple and clean! https://www.lumberingbearadventuregear.com/product-page/prometheus-1

5 Likes

You’re a great human, thanks man… I’m working on a couple of new things too …

As another option for rig points: I have climbing bolt hangers mounted ALL OVER my camper lol

2 Likes