JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Josh,

You are awesome for always looking out for our community!

2 Likes

You can adjust the dometic to only pour out in pint portions, I believe. It’s factory setting is 32oz.

It’s 1 liter actually.

Just went out and did a field test of the dometic… it comes out to about 32.5 fl oz so about a liter, give or take

Oops, I may have misread medicfungs post. I could have sworn it said something other than 32 oz. Must be time for another coffee.

1 Like

Either way, it’s a sweet addition to the camper! Imagine the looks on my riding buddies faces when i go to refill my water bottle before a ride or help the poor dog who’s owner didn’t bring along a water bowl for their fur child at the trail head.

Hey Josh,

Question that others my wonder too. With your load secure mounts, you reckon it’s strong enough to thread your cam strap through, or should I still go around my bar?

@Dignon I have been just going through them, but I have them in the bottom as a tie down point vs on top as a load stop, and have been running paddle boards. I think with a canoe and possible side winds I’d feel most comfortable going around the bar. This pic has it mounted in the bottom as a tie down.

3 Likes

I have a few parts that were used for testing fitment that are up for grabs if anyone wants them.

First is a set of (4) 10Rack Solar Mounts. These do not work on the Beef Bars but will work on most 10 series 80/20 extrusions. They include all drop in t-nuts and stainless hardware.

Second is a set of my BeefBoosts (4) which raise up the Beef Bars for more clearance for aftermarket accessories. These only work on the older style beef racks with the black steel plates on the sides.

Both are no charge and I will ship them for free as well. First come first serve.

4 Likes

I’ll take the solar mounts!!

1 Like

You got it Kyle. Shoot me a DM with the best address for you and I’ll get them out today.

1 Like

Appreciate the quick shipment on the drip rails and hatch latch. Everything was packed nicely and arrived in great condition.

2 Likes

Thanks for the order @stickyTaco Glad to hear everything arrived ok!

I will take the beef rack mounts

1 Like

@jedgar Got my MagSpots the other day. Thanks for the quick shipping!

1 Like

Ended up with 8 extra Stainless Toyota bed rail t-nuts. Anyone interested in them? No charge. Thanks!

6 Likes

I’d love em. Batch ship when drip rails are back from powder coating?

Ben

They are gone! A pair to @jdilla626 and 6 to @mcmackoutside. Will throw them in your order @mcmackoutside

5 Likes

Josh you are very generous to this community,
Phil

2 Likes

thank you Josh! just recieved my pair of bed rail slot.

1 Like