JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Super stoked about your solar mounts!! You put out killer designs.

1 Like

Once again Jedgarfacation ! Comes up with a solution, or an improvement for all of us.
Thx

2 Likes

The new Awning Mount for the FSR 270 Awning is live! Doing a preorder that saves you $50.00.

Optimized design for mounting a FSR 270 Awning to your GFC! Being specifically designed for one awning means the awning is as close to the camper as possible (1 inch), ultra strong, and minimal hardware needed.

Made of Billet 6061 Aluminum and powdercoated matte black. Includes (3) brackets and all tnuts and hardware needed.

Includes custom wrench to aid with install

https://jedf.us/#!/FSR-Awning-Mount-for-GFC/p/604760524/category=113909263

9 Likes

Those are the raddest awning mounts I’ve ever seen. :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

Love the idea man!!! Great use of those straps too! I bought a pair a while ago and now I have more ideas thanks to you lol

Black Friday Sale is live through the 24th. Save 20% on most items.

Big thanks to everyone for all the support over the years! This forum is my favorite place on the internet! Also, if you have a current order that is waiting for items to ship shoot me an email and I’ll apply the discount to it if one applies.

Thanks!
jedf.us

8 Likes

@jedgar Any chance you have some old Hatch Latches lying around for a V1 camper? Meant to buy some a while back but I did not, and now I don’t see them on your site. No worries if not, just thought it couldn’t hurt to ask!

Love my drip rails, game changer to keep the waterfalls out of my back seats :laughing:

Hey @MT_Taco18 I do actually have a set. DM me your address and I’ll send them to you on the house. They even have the fancy oil impregnated washers!

3 Likes

You’re the man, Josh! Always helping people out! :call_me_hand:t3::us::heart:

@jedgar You are the man, message sent. Thank you so much!

Please, Please don’t forget about us die hard V1’ers!

3 Likes

Hey everyone wanted to let you know i just released the preorder for my new tent pull down solution.

The TentPull gives you an easy way to pull down your tent without awkwardly grabbing the fabric. Helps protect the tent and keeps you dry when the tent is wet. All internal mounting means everything stays connected and out of the weather, so no need to remember to attach a strap every time you open your tent.

Uses 6’ Aeronaut Aerostrap (Random colors possible) and (2) Billet Aluminum attachment points that bolt directly into the tent frame using existing holes. Check it out here: https://jedf.us/#!/TentPull-for-GFC/p/612291528/category=113909263

10 Likes

Nice photo @Buhlockaye

1 Like

Such a great product! No need to worry about removing or opening the tent and forgetting to attach it. Sleek and simple :love_you_gesture:t3:

5 Likes

I like this option (and pricing), but would you ever consider selling the aluminum attachment points separately? I can see use cases for these in other places if I understand how they attach correctly.

1 Like

@dmg5000 Shoot me an email and I can answer any questions and can for sure sell separately.

2 Likes

I have been made aware that some of the powder coat on the last batch of DripRails is well below the quality I try to maintain. If you have recently received DripRails and see any issues please reach out to me josh@jedf.us and I will replace or refund you.

11 Likes

Can’t beat service like this

5 Likes

I recently upgraded to an AC/DC TIG welder so I can now weld aluminum. Moving forward all DripRails will be Aluminum for better corrosion resistance and lighter weight. They will still be powder coated black and will be the same price.

Thanks everyone who has already ordered the newest version!

27 Likes

So stoked to put this on and use it! Thanks @jedgar :raised_hands:t3:

5 Likes