JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

Yeah same deal as the V1 but I’d get your camper first and see if you feel like you need them. Not as critical if you generally park uphill slightly or live in the desert :+1:

3 Likes

Keeping an eye on this as the current production run of drip rails are sold out…

Making more this week! Will update here for sure.

1 Like

If you ordered a DripRail (and are not still waiting on TentLocks) it will ship out today!

I am behind on making more as I had family in town last week, so it may be a few weeks before they are back in stock. Thanks everyone for your patience!

1 Like

If anyone is hoping to snag a TentLock I got a small shipment and will have 3 knobs left after I send out the preorders. After that it will be mid-August.

Want the forum folks to be able to snag them first if they missed the first few rounds.
https://joshedgardesign.com/products.html#!/GFC-TentLock/p/301259870/category=0

1 Like

Just placed an order for a pair of TentLocks. Hopefully I’m not too late!

Thanks Nick! Appreciate the support!

Will probably order as soon as you have these in stock! Rains too much in Arkansas to not have these babies. I pick my camper up in 10 days so Ill be ready by the time they are!

1 Like

I just got my DripRail in the mail and am stoked, these are super high quality and love the simple design. Now I just need my GFC… :upside_down_face:

1 Like

ALL orders are shipping out today including all TentLock preorders! Thanks everyone for all the support!

Yeah. Thanks again, Josh. I love my step and tent lock. They’ve been camp tested and they’re great!

Peace.

1 Like

Going to be discontinuing my parts that only work for V1 campers. I really like designing new parts and lately all my time is spent in production and shipping. I just do this for fun so want to keep focused on the part of it I enjoy. I’ll still be doing DripRails (back in stock within two weeks!) and MagSpots.

I have decent stock of things right now, but once those are gone that is it (other than TentLocks due in in August). I also got a better deal due to increased volume on these last orders so am able to pass the savings on to you guys and drop prices a little bit on most items.

Can’t thank everyone enough for all the orders and support!
https://joshedgardesign.com/products.html

4 Likes

Josh,
I would like to Thank You for the accessories that you have produce thus far. They have made our campers better by providing the creature comforts that some of us were looking for.
As the owner of a V2, I look forward of what is to come for this platform.
My order for the DripRails will be placed as soon as you announce their availability.
Thanks, Robert

2 Likes

Yea got my tent lock hatch latches and drip rails today! Great easy installs and quality stuff man! Thanks so much for making the camper even better!

1 Like

Nice glad you got it all! Thanks for all your patience with the TentLocks. :+1:

Are you upgrading to a V2?

No I can’t justify it for such a similar product. Plus the V1 frame is my favorite part!

The V1 product sales have slowed down a ton, so it simplifies things for me to only offer a few things.

3 Likes

@jedgar
So question what happens if something happens to one of the ram tent locks. Like one of them break or something like that.

@crazyfingers I’ll happily replace anything that has an issue. I can order all the stuff small scale for sure so will make it good 100% :+1:. Same with all the other products too. I’ll still easily be able to remake stuff, just want to focus on new fun stuff!

2 Likes

Whats in development?