Jeep Gladiator Build

Yes, I consider myself very fortunate to find one on the used market. I think most anything from outside the US is backed up. Equipt has really good service, so I would call them to see what is possible…lead times and such. My awning had a bent pole and they hunted their warehouse for one. If I were to go to a 270 awning, I would probably go with the Batwing. It is less than 50lbs.

I just ordered a camper a few weeks ago. Pretty excited to use it this next year! Any tips on outfitting it, we have 2 daughters under the age of 10. Specifically, I wonderd about storage set up ideas plan is to have kids sleep in the bed. IMG_20210316_105158_346|500x500

In case anyone was wondering, the Bestop Sunrider does fit with the GFC camper in place. I was certain it would lay on the GFC or not fit. I was ready to sell and probably mount a half rack. The sunrider is one of the best accessories and am glad I can keep it. Convertible and camper too. WIN WIN.

4 Likes

That is such an awesome setup!

Thanks. Planning out the bed layout.

Finally picked up #1080. Now for a 1400 mile drive home.

10 Likes

You might consider the Hellwig 7779 rear sway bar if you haven’t already corrected your handling problem.

@brookie0907 You mentioned early in this thread that the Sunrider fluttered violently when closed. If you were able to fix that, what did you do? I have a Sunrider as well and want to ensure I can use it with the GFC. Thanks!

I’ve not fixed the fluttering yet. It seems to come and go, even at the same speeds. A spreader bar might work, but have not had time to investigate. It stops when I put my hand against it.

I have a Stng-grey 2021 Gladiator Rubicon 3.6L 6sp manual on order for early November. Gofast #2576 on order for this spring. It’s going to be a loooong wait. Plenty of time to design my buildout.

1 Like

Looking for images from the rear quarters of a V2 build. Thanks in advance for sharing!