JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

The GFC is wider than the factory drip rails on the truck so when it is raining, or snow is melting, and you are parked with the front downhill even slightly the water off the camper pours into your back door when it is open. Not a huge deal but an annoyance for sure.

4 Likes

Looks good. Is the steel version compatible with the V2?

Not sure yet but that’s the goal!

1 Like

Another game changer! I was hoping you’d progress with the drip rail…count me in for a pair.

2 Likes

Count me in as well! Nice work!

1 Like

Got the cut parts for the DripRail back from laser. These are just to confirm measurements mostly, but everything looks good except for a small tweak so will be ordering up stock soon. I have 1/32” wide slots cut so I can bend them by hand easily.

The production part will be done on the press brake mostly to cut down on my less than beautiful welds and subsequent grinding.

Not sure on timeframe since the powder coater is pretty vague, but working on it!

7 Likes

Looking very good Josh can’t wait!!

1 Like

I’ll be passing through Bend on Saturday 04/24 if you wanted to test fit/sizing on my V2! Just let me know!

Heck yeah that would be awesome! Once the V2 version is done I’ll send you a set for sure!

4 Likes

Keep up the modes @jedgar! The hatch latch is a must have mode for us V1 campers owners!

2 Likes

Yea this is gonna be a must. I just got my GFC installed last week and my first trip over the weekend. It’s raining in MD right now and see why this is a must! Is there a wait list???

2 Likes

No waiting list but will post on here and instagram when they go live. :metal:

1 Like

When are you going to have more magspots availiable for v1 ?

Within a week or two at most.

1 Like

What part of MD are you in? I’m over in Crownsville right outside of Annapolis.

Southern, I’m down in Patuxent River.

1 Like

I am all in on the steel version. Well done! looks OEM

2 Likes

Forgot to mention on here that I tested the DripRail on a V2 camper (thanks @julian!) and it needed a few small tweaks but the final part will be universal for V1 and V2 and a simple install with 2 t-nuts. Final part will be powdercoated black and it should work with most racks and awnings!

14 Likes

Finger hovering over the “add to cart.”

4 Likes

Look great can’t wait to get a set of these!!!