JE Design & Fabrication GFC accessories

This looks really good. It’s amazing what one can do with a 3D printer. If you can see it in your mind, you can design it and print it. Great job again.

For me, icicles will form in that spot as snow melts and refreezes. I wonder how these things will do in freezing and thawing cycles after a snow…

Peace.

I had a piece of paracord connected bewteen the two holes that the hatchlatches mount through. I reused this and just looped it around the end of the latches. Whe the door is shut the paracord rest on the nuts for the slide portion of the latches. It holds the latches open nicely without having to adjust them tighter.

2 Likes

Made my own step up, inspired by you. If you can weld, I threw this together in about 5 minutes from a couple metal scraps I had laying around.

Thanks for the idea!

1 Like

Nice! Looks good. They make it way easier!

1 Like

Smells like copyright infringement up in here…

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Ooooo… Shameless. Rhymin’ an’ Stealin’.
JK.

Peace.

2 Likes

New mounts and lights!

7 Likes

Awesome thanks for sharing the pic!

great pic…almost missed the pups, snug as bugs in a rug.

does anybody have a good system for charging multiple remojis at the same time? right now, I just plug in all before I leave home and then top off a single at a time while driving.

I know someone with a Tacoma that lives where it rains A LOT - that would be willing to test a pair. :wink:

This is a really cool idea.

1 Like

I have usb-c in the truck so I have a hub that gives me 4 USB ports to charge them all at once.

1 Like

Sign me up when it becomes available…that dripping drives me crazy!

1 Like

I think I will tie mine, too. I liked having them last weekend, but one “drifted” into lock mode while driving. Easy enough to unlock from the side, but tieing them open will work, too.

Love the step! Have to install the Mag holders next.

Thanks, Josh!

Awesome thanks for the feedback! I run mine quite tight so they can’t move but wanted them loose enough for everyone to be able to use including kids etc.

1 Like

TentLock for V1 Campers is finally live! Improve the ergonomics of the tent knobs and gain the ability to LOCK the tent closed. Uses a RAM Mount knob assembled with stainless steel threaded stud and a custom 3D printed ABS alignment plate.

Due to difficulties sourcing parts first run limited to 20 knobs total. Also if anyone wants to do this themselves I am more than happy to send you the print file and what I use to assemble them.

https://joshedgardesign.com/products.html#!/TentLock/p/301259870/category=0

7 Likes

Ordered one and glad you got it worked out. I’m sure it will be awesome like the panel locks and step.

Thanks for the order! It works really well and is awesome to have a lock when you need it and a better knob when you don’t!

Ordered one. Thanks. Your website is great too. Easy and quick.

Peace.

1 Like

Nice thanks! You snagged the last of the first batch.

1 Like

Well damn the one day I’m not on here all day I miss out!!

1 Like