Molle Panel (December GROUP BUY!)

Same here ( 20 characters)

Group Buy

Just saw this through Facebook.

1 Like

Thanks, that worked.

Not that I need to spend more money, but will you be making these for the platform topper as well?

That link worked! Thanks Micah!

1 Like

Underland offroad also make one FWIW. Looks like they have gladiator size and three-quarter tonne size. I’m waiting for their Full size to come back in stock but they need someone in the LA area to get in touch with them to test out their new prototype. If you have a 1500 or an F150 and can drive to their facility, reach out to them.

1 Like

I’m in for at least one!!

1 Like

Been waiting for their Gladiator one for a long time, looks like it is out of stock though :pensive:

1 Like

Here’s the official link! Group buy will close 1/9/2023

We will not. It’s an exclusive, one time run for only the V2 2005+ tacoma GFCs. Sadly, the topper has just enough dimensional difference for it not to work.

1 Like

Would you be willing to let all of us know at the end of the sale, just how many people purchased one… very curious to see how many of those go out… I’m guessing somewhere between 125-150!

Maybe this is a big ask, but would you be able to share a dimensional drawing so those of us with trucks other than tacos can decide whether it will work for us?

Those of you with trucks that aren’t tacomas might also consider Underland Offroad’s panels. If you’re in SoCal and want to drive to their shop in Anaheim you may even get a discount if you have one of the fullsize vehicles they’re looking to test fitment on (F150’s, GMs, Tundra’s, etc.)

I just got one of Underland’s for my Colorado. Fit perfect and it showed up the next day after I ordered it.

1 Like

Invoice received and paid for… got the email just a few moments ago… excited to get this product!

Awesome! Saw it come through. Appreciate it!

All panels have been cut and will head to powder coat shortly. Make sure to tag us when you get it installed! We’d love to share.

2 Likes

Invoice paid. So stoked!!!

1 Like

ooh yeah!! paid a couple of days ago can’t wait to get it !!!

Right on! Thanks a ton!

1 Like

How many total orders?