Molle Panel (December GROUP BUY!)

If you’re looking for a smoking deal on a cab mounted molle panel for your V2 2nd and 3rd gen Tacoma, Backwoods Adventure Mods and Trail Tacoma are doing a limited time collab group buy very soon!

Trail Tacoma will be facilitating a LIMITED TIME group buy on these molle panels. We (Backwoods Adventure Mods) are producing and shipping the panels. Deposit and payment will be captured through the Trail Tacoma website. Exact dates are not known just yet, but we are shooting for around mid December 2022, and the sale will be open for about 2 weeks. Again, this is a ONE TIME deal. We will not produce these panels again.

Molle Panel Specs:

• 5 gauge aluminum
  • Comes with black powder coat
  • Group buy price 25% off
  • Final sale price - $269.99 with FREE shipping in US
  • Fits V2 GFC campers for 2nd and 3rd gen Tacomas
  • Dates in progress (Mid December 2022)
  • Panels will ship 1-2 weeks after group buy is closed (January 2023)

Follow Trail Tacoma and Backwoods for more info when this will drop (VERY SOON).

4 Likes

Check out my GFC Camper Buildout to see up close fit and finish of these new Molle Panels.

1 Like

2 Likes

Pre-powder coat, final samples.

1 Like

Are these Tacoma specific? I was looking at Underland’s panel for my camper on the Colorado.

1 Like

They are made specifically to fit 2nd and 3rd gen Tacomas. GFC says the Colorado and other midsized platforms are slightly different as far as height and width. From what I understand, its very minimal. I can guarantee it will fit perfectly, but these are aluminum and are insanely easy to drill through to make your own holes if you choose.

1 Like

Let me know when you guys release one for us Jeep Gladiator folks!

Interested in purchasing one, will you be posting on here when they are available? I don’t have social media so can’t follow anyone to see when these are available.

Thanks

1 Like

Yes, I will update this posting with all the links necessary to purchase. There will most likely be additional articles posted once its released as well from others in the forum.

2 Likes

seen some people aka influencers have it already. I wish that was me. Anxiously waiting :grimacing:

1 Like

Hey guys, here’s an updated article about the panels from Trail Tacoma.

We will be launching a giveaway package this Friday, 12/16/2022.

Our group buy will officially open 12/27/2022.

3 Likes

Oyyyy February :melting_face:. Patience is key here :sweat_smile:

1 Like

appreciate yall tho! This is a great looking product :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Id be interested in one for the 2022 Chev Silverado 1500. No rush.
Solid work!

1 Like

I’m wanting in on this, been waiting for someone to do this for awhile.

1 Like

12/27/22 is here! Patiently waiting for orders to open up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will be officially launching today at 5:00 PST! Watch the Trail Tacoma and Backwoods Adventure Mods Instagram accounts for links. Ordering will be done directly on the Trail Tacoma website.

Ark Offroad, I don’t have Instagram. Where will I find my links???

I have the trail Tacoma site so guess I am OK.

Sam

Yes, check the www.trailtacoma.com website at 5:00pm PST today (Dec 27th).

Thanks!

1 Like

Well unfortunately I am not seeing any links to purchase the panels off your website either.