Molle Panel (December GROUP BUY!)

Baller! Looks so good.

Can you still see decently out of your window?

I can see out just fine…. Doesn’t make a difference in my case as the rear window itself it’s covered for privacy

1 Like

Can anyone point me in the direction of molle backing plates for this panel?

Are you talking about these?

If only the panels were available for the TUNDRA w/ V2 XL!

Underland Offroad should be coming back instock soon for the Tundra. Sign up for email updates.

Thank you. Any chance of getting panels for the sides that accommodate the decreased depth from my decked system? I hate buying panels that are twice the useful depth. The deck system shrinks the coverage area by about 12”… so theoretically the panels could be much cheaper.

I second this for my 2019 Ford Ranger with a Decked System.
…I reached out to Built Right Industries about this on two occasions but it never went anywhere. :man_shrugging:t4:

The front panel from Underland Off-road is perfect, btw. I just installed this week. I would also like some long panels for each side, so I can eliminate my impromptu dog cage walls altogether. It would be permanent ventilation with the panels open AND security for valuables. Win-Win. I would seek a trap door of sorts to allow access to the middle 1/3 so I can pull things from my fridge, but that could also be the time to explore the rail/drawer systems for the Dometic as well. It’s almost the perfect build, and simultaneously may never be perfect. There’s always some tiny thing to improve upon.

2 Likes

@ArkansasOffroad Any chance of another group buy like this? I have a GFC on order and would definitely be interested :eyes: