New England GFC Owners

I know our numbers are growing. Where is everyone located?

I’m in Boothbay Harbor, ME. I pick up my camper September 9th. I spend a lot of time in the North Woods, BSP, White Mountains and hopefully Novia Scotia, Newfoundland & Labrador when the borders open.

We should plan a fall meet up.

6 Likes

Beautiful area! I grew up in Parkman Maine and it is hard to beat the coast or the North Woods!

1 Like

I’m in the Central/Seacoast area of NH. I grew up in Sunapee, but moved down this way for work. Ski in VT, hike/ski the Whites, explore the woods everywhere. I’m down to grab a beer, show someone the camper, maybe ski with ya. Don’t wanna come across as grumpy, but I’m not big into camping with others.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Central NY, but out on the road till end of August (PNW)

Howdy!

New to the North East area, moved over from South Dakota and California because of work so I’m not too familiar with the area. Currently in the southeast area of Maine. Still waiting for my install date, hopefully early October.

Would love to meet up for some brews/mountain bike /wheel/camp.

2 Likes

Welcome to the east coast, man. It’s a pretty cool spot :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Living in MA (Northshore). Going on 14 months with my Gen1. Need to use it more.

1 Like

I’m in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia most of the time, but I’m from Vermont so definitely am up in New England a lot. I’ve had my V1 about six months.

1 Like

Just paid my invoice!! Cant wait! I am located in Southern NH, down to do a meetup sometime. Also, did anyone have their unit shipped? I am trying to decide if I wanna make the trip out there etc

Best,
Zach

2 Likes

Congratulations! I’m making the drive from Maine soon, and I’ll share trip details with you.

They didn’t have a timeline for the next east coast delivery when I asked a few months ago, so I decided to make the drive. I’ll probably end up spending more on gas than the delivery charge, haha.

1 Like

Thanks! And sounds good…only about 5k miles round trip :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Massachusetts here. Looks like my rig won’t be ready until Feb 22 ! I ordered in May. I am planning on road tripping to Montana to pick up but that may change depending on the finish date.

1 Like

I think you might be right about the gas man! I was calculating and debating whether to drive or not. I was planning on a MT trip anyhow so i may just be driving there.

If you have the time, definitely make the trip :call_me_hand:

1 Like

I just got back from VA - MT and back. Spent ~$1100 on gas, 4600 miles. Less than delivery charge!

3 Likes

I’m in Turner ME, for now. Had an epic trip at the end of June, early July to pick up the camper. Only reason we came back was to close on the Condo we sold in Biddeford. Now, living the nomad life, converting a cargo trailer to a camper/Office, mooch docking at my brother’s while we test out how we want to build it out and prepare for living on the road.

1 Like

I’m in central Maine. Headed out west for a few month trip in the GFC fishing, mountain biking and climbing. Down to grab a beer whenever!

5 Likes

Just paid my invoice !!
Build 2364
Wasn’t expecting to see my invoice until November!
Strange thing is I drove by a Tundra today with GFC camper in Littleton MA.
Anyhow I’m pumped!!

West Hartford Connecticut here.
Ordered January 2021 - Scheduled Delivery November 2021.
Shipping F150 from CT to Bozeman ~$1500 with bikes and camping gear in bed.
Flying out (one way is very cheap) to meet truck for install (Def want to meet the GFC team and be there for install - versus having it shipped). (Gas for the drive out would have been $700)
Driving from Montana to Connecticut over 5 days in time to be home for Thanksgiving.

• A “GFC” day in New England would be pretty cool.
  • ANY TIPS ON ROUTES BACK TO New England FOR MTB ALONG THE WAY?
2 Likes

Back in the great state of Maine, enjoying “the way life should be.”

Who’s interested in a North Woods trip?

5 Likes