New Protoype V2 Wall Sack

I am working on making things a little more streamlined for one person to produce. So, this is the prototype I came up with.
the goal is to make it large enough to fit odds and ends and maybe even a firearm at some point.
The interior pocket is set up to hold your phone upright so you can see the clock at night if needed. The larger pocket is cut so it doesn’t cover the screen and still provides enough room for flashlight glasses wallet keys money etc.
This one is made from X-PAC VX21 ripstop (front)
1000D Cordura (back)
500D ripstop (phone pocket)
I am just testing at this point so I’d love to hear people’s ideas.

8 Likes

I like this idea, where inside would you put this?

1 Like

it hangs from the inside t-slot, I make mounts that twist into the T-slot.

Not to be dull, but inside the tent?

1 Like

Yes, my apologies I should have specified. Inside the tent like this.
Although it can be hung outside also, I am working on an outdoor specific setup using the X-Pac and seam sealer for keeping it fairly watertight.
hangingpocket
I currently sell this version.
Wall Sack | Lumbering Bear Adven (lumberingbearadventuregear.com)

7 Likes

i like that alot. unfortunately that looks like its V2 specific

1 Like

If I could get my hands on the V1 geometry inside the tent I could surely make it for the V1

No internal tracks on the V1 unfortunately. There is nothing up there except the tent snaps.

1 Like

Damn! I was hoping there was at least something a magnet could hit.

Looks good so far. We sleep with out heads facing the back of the truck so it would be nice to have the sack closer to the rear doors. Thought adding adjustable straps/webbing at the attachment points would provide for positioning anywhere along the wall. Hope that makes sense. Either way, I’ll be in for two when they’re available.

1 Like

This is aesthetically pleasing. I like how the top grey section descends to the left and then the orange pouch descends to the right. And in the dark it would be a lot easier to find things with the pouch having a lower wall on the right so everything was not settled into a bottom of a deep pocket. Could easily attach this to the side of the tent section with Velcro strips. When is the Giga Factory going to crank these out?

1 Like

Thanks!! I’m working on refining the pattern this week, I hope to crank a few out this weekend. The X-PAC material holds its shape well so I’m hoping it makes the opening easy to access and I’ve increased the storage capacity too.

ill send you a photo of the same spot in the V1 to see if something is possible

1 Like

While the XPAC lasts I’m making some of these as preorders now.
I couldn’t find more of the Burnt orange XPAC VX07 so I’m going to run out soon but I have a replacement on the way lol
What other colors would people like to see ?

3 Likes

These look fantastic! I like the orange and bright green or light blue would be nice!

1 Like

I added those to my notes!!

1 Like

Holy moly! You guys I’m cleaned out !
I had to hold sales until I get more material I’m hoping it arrives on Tuesday.
Thanks again to all for your support this is wild I’ll be sewing until Monday !

3 Likes

Man I missed it! I’m in for the next drop for sure!

2 Likes

This is crazy!! people are buying in pairs, so I have a lot to make over the next few days.

2 Likes

Just placed a pre-order. This will help so much-srsly stay organized!

1 Like