Overland Softgoods

Thank you! We are really excited to have the website live. The small platform sheets do not have handle access. Something to consider in the future.

Just want to chime in and say I got my sheets last week, just in time to do a 4 day trip with them. The quality seems great, and they added a nice look to the inside of the camper! Scott is also quick to answer any questions I had and followed up to make sure everything was working ok!

5 Likes

The sheets look great in your tent! Thank you for sharing this pic. I love seeing our products in use!

Hey Scott, checking on lead times for shipping. My order number is 3081 for the light blue plaid flannel sheets standard size camper.

Drew

Hey Scott,

Is it looking like you will offer the 1" topper to go with these sheets any time? Seems like that might be a good add when summer time camping roles around here in CO.

Hi Adam! Yes! We will offer a 1 inch topper. I think we have finally figured out the best product which is a 1.8oz/ #18 stiffness (which translates into pretty dense but soft material). We are close. I hope to have everything wrapped up by end of next week.

6 Likes

Hey Drew! Your order shipped today. You should receive a UPS tracking number. Let me know if you don’t get email w/ tracking#.
When your sheets arrive, check inside the sheet with tag “twin 1”. There is a little present in there for you.

Happy trails…
Scott

4 Likes

Looking forward to this option!

Received the email and tracking info. Thanks.

Received mine today! These look and feel amazing and can tell the quality is high as expected. Thanks for the little surprise as well, @WrinkledPants!

6 Likes

@WrinkledPants… Scott, Sent you a DM the other day…

1 Like

I am so close it hurts! I’ll have something posted first of next week.

1 Like

Hey Micah! I’m so glad that you like what we made for you!!! Great pic, too.

1 Like

Thanks for the update! And I wanna what Micah got when I order soon! ( Micah and I talk often so I gotta keep up with the Jones! :wink: )

3 Likes

The sheets are awesome and Excited to see the 1" topper option. I also wanted to ask if you had any new news on availability for the topper?

1 Like

Hey @WrinkledPants. Your stuff are awesome! Looking to make my first order. Would be great if discount code is available for us?

Thanks!

Juanse

1 Like

Hey. Also if you have an update on the topper?

Looking to buy the sheets and topper.

Regards,

Juanse

Still holding off for the 1" topper option. Patiently waiting :wink: @WrinkledPants

5 Likes

Any ETA on the ceiling console?

Hi @WrinkledPants , just received my blue flannel sheet set and very impressed! Great product. Can you share a link to a topper you recommended? I checked your site and didn’t see one listed yet, but curious what you’ve tried and liked.