Overland Softgoods

I easily fit 1-inch latex memory foam sections inside the stock pad covers.

Great! Thank you @KCKC and @Dignon. I’ll give it a shot.

1 Like

I will say though, Scotts sheets are like sleeping in your bed at home! So comfy in my b-day suit…likely TMI…but it’s my camper so whatever :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t have experience trying to fit additional toppers into the GFC mattress covers. I completely trust Dignon’s judgement on all things camping… period. The Overland Softgoods sheets are made intentionally so that they can fit over a one inch topper. And, as Wes says… they are pretty damn comfy!!!

I say… give what ya got a shot. You can always pick up a set of sheets that fit with the topper later!

That’s the plan. Just need to prioritize the mods. Sheets will be one of many improvements after electrical, lighting, storage, water, and probably some other stuff that I don’t even know about yet!

2 Likes

Ours uses a synthetic latex. I have a latex allergy and can’t use the natural.

No odor and a safe MSDS.

Thanks for the info.

1 Like

Hey @WrinkledPants

I know it still may be a nitche use case but do you think the RTT sheets would fit the exped megamat duo LW+? The GF likes it more than the stock mattress and might kabob me if we go back. I think it’s 52"x84"x4" inflated so the width, I think, would be the questionable side.

Also very interested in the overhead storage if there’s an update on that. Congrats on the success so far, ive heard nothing but good things.

1 Like

Hey @WrinkledPants just wondering if you have a discount code for all GFC owners? I am interested in the topper and sheets. Thanks!

Hey!!! Thanks for your interest in our products! Sorry, no discount is available at this time. In fact, we’ve had to raise our prices once already this year due to the weird supply chain BS.

Happy trails…
Scott

Hi Kyler! I have a Megamat. I’ll give it a try and let you know. It will be a close fit if it works!!!

The sheets would make a huge difference in comfort.

Thanks for the response. :facepunch:t3: @WrinkledPants

So I added a 1 inch memory foam inside the grey zipper cover that comes with the gfc.it got better from stock, but looking for more comfortability. Any one you know or here that has also add the topper on top and have no issues closing the tent? Or since the roof blowing?

Thanks,

Juanse

@WrinkledPants got our sheets! Love them! Thanks for making an excellent, USA made product!

1 Like

@WrinkledPants Hi Scott - Do you have any update you can share on when you expect the winter insulation kit to be available? Thank you!

1 Like

I don’t put the topper inside the grey factory mattress cover. I recommend putting the topper on top of the factory mattress and then cover it with sheets. The Overland Softgoods sheets are designed to fit over the topper. Also, I have heard that the older version of sheets that were purchased directly from GFC work with the topper.

No timeline currently. We are still trying to make a product that is both effective and affordable.

The sourcing of materials has been a little bit discouraging but we are still working on a solution.

Thanks for your interest!!!

1 Like

Other question…what about the roof organizer cause that thing looks amazing!

1 Like

Thank you! I have the prototype installed in my GFC and I love it!!!

That’s product is coming and so is the simple lighting system that we have designed the console to work with. We are getting help on producing the “Ceiling Console” from a commercial sew house in Denver. We’ve been working with them on a design to go into production with and should have that wrapped up here in the next couple of weeks.

We are a small cut and sew shop located in a mountain town in Colorado. It’s a good problem… but problems are still problems… we just can’t do all the products that we want to do in house.

Thanks for your patience! What I can tell you for sure is that anything that we put on our website will be top quality. I will never offer a product to our community that I wouldn’t want to use myself.

Happy trails…
Scott

5 Likes

Appreciate the update, Scott! Hope to pick one up when they’re ready

1 Like

Scott, I’m trying out the foam topper this weekend. We already love the sheets. Y’all make great products.

Best regards.

1 Like