PIT 2020 Route 1, Leg 1 and Leg 2

Hey guys!

Here is Route One of the PIT. The third leg of Route one may be delayed depending on the time frame of Leg One and Leg Two. Once I have an ETA for departure or start I will post it here! I will also individually contact everyone who is along the legs to coordinate. Then I will post what dates I will be where so we can get everyone taken care of. Please note each route is limited by road time and material space availability.

Leg one can be found here:

https://goo.gl/maps/Do5upf4h4BFyVhyp7
BELGRADE- JACKSON- BOISE- SLC- STEAMBOAT SPRINGS- DENVER- COLORADO SPRINGS- PUEBLO- BAYFIELD- CORTEZ- MOAB- HURRICANE- FLAGSTAFF- SHOWLOW- PHOENIX- TUCSON- BELGRADE
Number of Campers -40

Leg two can be found here:

Belgrade- Victor- Ketchum- Salt Lake City- Grand Junction- Phoenix- San Diego- Oceanside/Escondido- West LA- LA- East LA- San Jose- San Francisco- Sacramento- Reno/Tahoe/Truckee- Mammoth Lakes- Beaty- Belgrade
Number or Campers: 75

ESTIMATED
Leg one start date: 08/28/2020
Leg two start date: 10/12/2020

This thread will be locked so please DM or email me if you have any questions.

5 Likes

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

The first leg has added some campers, customers who were emailed back in 2019 finally have gotten back to me or customers who bought a used camper finally found there way to contacting us in some way so we know they own the camper now. I am updating the leg dates and will be emailing people. Please understand these dates are very loose until the leg starts as there are a ton of variables. This world is a crazy place.

As a reminder, which I will send in the email:
PLEASE REMOVE ALL AWNINGS AND EXTERIOR MOUNTED ACCESSORIES
PLEASE REMOVE INTERIOR ACCESSORIES MOUNTED TO THE TOP BAR OF THE CAMPER INTERIOR

PLEASE DISCONNECT ALL ELECTRICAL, I WILL NOT BE TOUCHING CUSTOM ELECTRICAL SET UPS OR WIRING BRAKE LIGHTS

I am still taking suggestions for shops or covered areas for working on the campers and potential meet up locations (related or unrelated to the rebuilding of the campers) I have days built into the schedule that are specifically for customer interaction.

3 Likes

Hey Guys/Gals!

The PIT start dates have been estimated! I will be emailing everyone at the start of this week to let them know my ETA and see if we cannot get some groups to meet together. This schedule has a few loose dates built into it for flexibility on your behalf and so I don’t crash and burn.

Expect an email from me int he next few days! Please know if you have relocated or have the ability to meet somewhere else I will do my best to work with what you can give while also trying to be as efficient as possible.

Thank you!

2 Likes

PNW is a whole different route, there should be a thread in here labeled PIT Route Two which I will update when I know the ETA for those areas.

1 Like

Actually likely in Novemberish/Decemberish. As long as I am home for Christmas I will get you guys taken care of as quickly as possible.

5 Likes