Production Timeline Records

Looks like this was a slowdown to swap over to V2 production. More here: https://youtu.be/glaLVGkifno

2 Likes

Was just going to post that here. Production will now only be a couple of weeks according to GFC

2 Likes

Just set my options for the V2, getting excited over here. Ill keep this updated as it progresses.

Did you receive a confirmation from GFC when you set them?

Got my options email today as well. #1385 XL 2015 Tundra. Canā€™t freaking wait!!!

1 Like

How many are they building a month now? Iā€™m getting close. Expect my email in the next month or so

Im #1308 and an XL Tundra as wellā€¦weā€™ll probably be in the same group! Pumped its getting close!!

1 Like

They mentioned recently with the V2 and the way they build them that they would be able to build double the amount per week. They are changing the order slightly (not going off chronological build numbers anymore but rather certain trucks first) so that could impact you faster or slower when your build starts.

1 Like

Hey Iā€™m build 1185ā€¦pretty close to you. have you heard anything from GFC this week? I was stoked to hear we are getting V2. Didnā€™t hear anything regarding build date but sounds like mine might be delayed because itā€™s an F150.

Maybe maybe build (1670) will get bumped up :crossed_fingers: for a long bed Tacoma

I havenā€™t heard anything. I have a Silverado with a 6.5ā€™ bed, though, so we may be in the same boat. I am stoked for V2, though.

Iā€™m hoping the same(1628) for my Tacoma LB.

1 Like

V2 Camper #1101 DCLB Tacoma
Camper windows and tent side doors

Seems like theyā€™re changing things up. Got a call this afternoon to schedule my install. They had a completion date of Feb. 9th and once we scheduled my install they send it to production. Scheduled my install for the 12th.

6 Likes

GFC #1386 DCSB Tacoma
I got the same email and color samples.
Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the new models on the road. Iā€™m definitely going to need to dig up some more gold .

4 Likes

Got the call today.

DCLB Tacoma, #1149.

Will be complete on Feb 2nd and I scheduled my install for Feb 5th.

Whoo hoo!

2 Likes

@Goldminer Iā€™ve never held a pan like that! Even after a week of recreation sluice box never came close to that. I did learn a little fishing while gold hunting. Panning, fishing, secret spots, love it, outdoors. Thanks for sharing your gold pan. Iā€™m sure there is more work and knowledge in the pan then most appreciate, hard for living but good for recreation.

1 Like

Just talked to GFC and set my date.

ACLB Tacoma, #1237

Camper is complete on Feb10th, install scheduled for the 15th. Holy hell that came quick. So stoked!

2 Likes

Of February? Iā€™m #1558. Getting there.

1 Like

Yes. Edited for clarity. My apologies.

Seems to be pretty random order. Iā€™m 1104, DCLB Taco with windows and side doors just like 1101 and 1149 but havenā€™t heard anything yet. On the edge of my freakin seat!

2 Likes