Production Timeline Records

I’ve been at my current stage @Sleo for about that time frame as well.

This corona virus thing is going to slow production :unamused::expressionless:

Yea curious to see how that affects everything…hoping the can stay afloat.

I have build #575, and on Murphy1377’s chart it is in Sealant Curing Notified (which is where I last saw it, before today). When I looked at the leaderboard today, it’s way off…the leaderboard seems to “drop backwards” on my occasional visits, then catch up again. [Edit: now it’s back to where it was this weekend–odd].
IDK how COVID-19 and our national situation is going to affect GFC as a company. It would be impossible to complete these via TeleWork From Home. Stay safe out there!

Here’s my timeline for Go Fast Camper #234:

• 8/21/18 “Deposit In”
  • 1/11/19 “Ready For Production”
  • 3/7/19 “In Production”
  • 3/15/19 “Components Produced”
  • 4/29/19 “Estimated Start Date”
  • 5/8/19 “In Assembly”
  • 5/15/19 “Sealant Curing”
  • 5/30/19 “Tent Mattress & QC”
  • 5/31/19 “Soft Goods Installation”
  • 6/2/19 “Complete/Ready For Pickup”
  • 6/2/19 “Install Date Set”
  • 6/10/19 “Camper Installed”
  • 6/10/19 “First Nights Camp”

After my post yesterday, mine jumped from curing to complete…and I’ve scheduled my pickup! For those wondering about how installation is arranged in Montana, Matthias Paul will email you and let you choose from the unfilled openings on a Google doc. They typically run 10installs / week (at least for now!), but you only see what remains open at the moment you enter the document. They ONLY share the Google doc with folks whose camper is complete, and they remain firm about NOT guesstimating the remaining time before they finish (as my “Sealant Curing to Complete” showed).

1 Like

Here’s my timeline for #575:

• 2/21/19 “Deposit In”
  • 9/5/19 “Ready For Production” (estimated to start 11/1/2019)
  • 10/15/20 “In Production”
  • ??/20 “Components Produced” (Don’t recall message or Leaderboard update)
  • 1/1/20 “In Assembly” (I just happened to check the Leaderboard—NO message)
  • 3/11/20 “Sealant Curing”
  • N/A “Tent Mattress & QC”
  • N/A “Soft Goods Installation”
  • 3/17/20 “Complete/Ready For Pickup”
  • 3/17/20 “Install Date Set”
  • 3/27/20 “Camper [to be] Installed” (scheduled on Google Docs)
  • TBD: “First Nights Camp”*
  • 4/29/2020 ORIGINAL “Estimated Start Date”
1 Like

SW-Tacoma, I think it drops backwards because of a cookie issue on the site. Your browser may just be pulling old data.

To others, sorry if the sheet isn’t totally complete. Just randomly started doing it a few months ago.

Earthquakes in SLC + Covid have made for an interesting week! Stay safe everyone.

For what it’s worth my camper was paid for and “Ready for Production” around 11/4/19. I don’t know the exact breakdown of each category phase but I just got an email yesterday saying it is ready for pick up. So the total time frame took about 10 days shy of 5 months…faster than I expected. Ironically our state of Oregon went into lockdown yesterday so I will now need to wait to pick it up. Cheers

2 Likes

Here’s my time line #733
Estimated start date 9/2020

5/26/2019 deposit
12/9/2019 notification time to select colors
12/16/2019 paid invoice
12/17/2019 notified paid full “ready for production“
Update
4/17/2020 in production
5/13/2020 notified “components Produce” via email

just giving timeline for my process thus far

I might update my timeline after I pick it up–Colorado is going into lockdown tomorrow, and I’ve been persuaded not to scoot outta town tonight. I thought about leaving last Sunday night to catch an open slot late Monday–coulda, woulda, shoulda & 20/20 hindsight.

I feel ya. Mine’s sitting there waiting as well. We went into lock down the day I was notified that mine was complete :frowning:

I saw on Facebook that someone with camper 798 just got installed. Is the Google Sheet up to date? I am 739… just anxiously waiting haha!

I’m not a facebooker. Can you please verify that #798 is indeed installed. I wouldn’t be surprised to find out that is either untrue or mis-stated. I’m patiently waiting as well. GFC states they skip around some, but by 100’s? I would be surprised by that…

Peace.

I also don’t Facebook much…just jumped on the GFC group there today.

Can confirm it was 798.

I would think that’s a mistake. #751 here and nothing yet. I check the leaderboard basically everyday and they have been updating it. Just a lot slower now

1 Like

Huh… Not sure how that is. I’m camper 706. According to the excel sheet I get from the link, I’ve had components produced since February 22. I’m anxious to get mine. We’ll see…

Peace.

I think Earl might have been confused. M Burke who created the post is #639 on the leaderboard.

1 Like

Thanks for clarification!

Yes. Thanks. I figured as much. Hopefully the list continues in order. I really want to get my camper and begin my Go Fast lifestyle. Ha!

Peace.