Puget Sound/PNW Owners

Olympia… and yet another Tacoma.

2 Likes

Hey guys, Nate here from Tacoma, Wa w/a Tacoma. Would love to meet up and swap ideas on setups and chat camping spots.

My wife and I have had a lot of fun since we got V2 camper in Aug 21 and it’s definitely extended our camping season. We’ve been all over the place but are often out on the coast, the south cascades or the San Juan islands.

I’ve seen a couple other Tacoma’s in town here but haven’t actually met anyone yet.

2 Likes

I’m in Portland but always down to meet up when I can.

1 Like

Hi PNW GFC guys. I will drive from Victoria BC to pick up my new V2 on July 3 then drive to Seattle for the Blue Jays series on July 7-11. Any tips of where I might be able to set up in the vicinity of T Mobile (I still call it Safeco). Would love to tail gate but assuming none of the lots near the stadiums will let me set up. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

This is where we typically park (on third) for the Hawks games

1 Like

Thanks fir the tip! Can you set up the tent and tail gate there?

Yes, there’s always guys with trailers, pop up awnings, and all kinds of set ups tailgating for the hawks games.

This is great news! Thanks so much

Hi Puget Sound/PNW Owners, I live in Sequim on the Olympic Peninsula. I am picking my GFC up in July. I have seen one GFC driving around Sequim. Would love to meet up and see others ideas.

2 Likes

For those who missed the GFC Live on Instagram last night around the 53:45 mark, they’re thinking of going on a West Coast Tour with stops in major cities and they listed Seattle so who knows, they may be rolling through soon

1 Like

I am across the water in Victoria, BC. We rode our bikes to Sequim a few years back - gorgeous country. Will be taking the Coho to Port Angeles to go get my camper and will message on the way back

Very kind of you! I will reach out if things end up working out. Same story if you ever find your way up to Vancouver Island

Yes message me, would love to see your camper. When do you pick up your GFC? The Olympic Peninsula has lots of dispersed camping.

We do too for Mariners games but get there early…it fills up.

Hey all, Issaquah here. Picked up my camper in April '22 and spent the first night in Yellowstone. Chilly, but it was beautiful with a lot more wildlife than people (few pics from the trip home). Been out once since, near Thorp; waiting for the rain and work to let up.

1 Like

Nice pics. Love Yellowstone. Are you in Oregon?

Sequim here, loved the pictures. Hear that Yellowstone has nice XC skiing, would like to try it sometime.

I’m in WA. Planning to a trip back to Yellowstone in Fall/Winter. Just can’t imagine going there in the summer anymore after seeing images of the lines at the gates to get in the last few years.

1 Like

The XC skiing is really fun. The park is great for exploring, and the Rendezvous trails in West Yellowstone typically are running before our trails have enough snow to groom.

1 Like

Thats me! Live and work in Sequim. Metallic grey 2nd gen long bed. Its a V1.75 #840.

1 Like