Rain Fly DIY

I’m happy to test if you’re looking for others. I have the setup with poles and the horizontal blocks that take 2 T nuts each.

1 Like

Thanks @rdonahe, but I’m mainly sticking with @Buhlockaye and @GainzGFC simply because they’re local here in Missoula where I am. It’d get expensive to ship out testers over and over lol

2 Likes

No prob - thanks for the quick reply.

1 Like

Not sure you need 3 testers (2 seems plenty), but im picking up my GFC next thursday and will be in Missoula for another couple weeks after if I can be of any help let me know.

1 Like

They may just be ready before you leave, if they are, we’ll have to meet up and you can check them out!

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

Got into town this past weekend, went for a run yesterday and saw my first two GFC’s in the wild… quite a thrill lol though i think i probably looked like a crazy person as i starred at them driving by.

Being from the north east, I’ll need to get my rainfly situation ironed out quickly so been following this closely

1 Like

Here is an updated thread to the rain fly mount Atlas Rain Fly Pole Mount, so I don’t clutter this thread up.