RAM 1500 Build & Adventures

They’re definitely worth it! So much more comfortable.

Great looking Ram and lots of effort put into it! I just started the process and ordered a GFC XL this past week for my Ram 2500. Thanks for the ideas!

1 Like

Am I doing it right? Temporary storage of the GFC. Moved it solo which I would not recommend.

5 Likes

Josh,
That is a lot of work just to clean the rear window of the Ram!! lol
Have a great fall and winter season!
Robert

1 Like

Imagine what jedgar’s house looks like…

2 Likes

Haha! That is a buddy’s garage. I’d have a nervous breakdown if mine looked like that!

3 Likes

For sure, that was me complimenting your rig set up and how organized it is - I bet you have the house super dialed in also :slight_smile:

1 Like

The real question…is it for sale to get a GFC topper???

@Dignon that would be cool for sure, but going to build a flatbed for it I think. 165” sled doesn’t fit real well in the back of a short bed.

Agreed, I did that for one truck…hated how it damaged so much loading and unloading. I also wanted a deck, but up here a 1500 with an aluminum deck is pushing the very limits of the GVW if not exceeding one gear is in.

Fun though, sled deck for sure is the way to go. The amount of times my trailer tries to ruin my day is frequent enough to often think 3/4 ton.

1 Like

Where did you end up mounting those levels?

@Dnykrk they slip right into the slots in the extrusions. Used some vhb taps and they are solid.

You got any pictures?

1 Like

I want to do a bench similar to this in my tacoma. Perfect storage underneath and then can use it as a bench also.

2 Likes