RIGd Supply Products

Hi Chris,

Quick question. What do you recommend I lubricate the ultralatch with? I was wondering why it was so hard to open and close and someone recommended greasing it with the same thing I would use on bearings. I used a garage door lubricant and it is worlds easier to close now. Is there something better I should be using? Thanks for any help.

Yes- thatā€™s the point Iā€™m trying to makeā€¦Hooking up to the stock hitch. No shaking. Itā€™s the swingate that shakes (not the Pivot).

@r_duchene, my spare tire on a swingout moves around a bit and itā€™s only ā‰ˆ75lbs and mounted in tight to the swingout. I couldnā€™t imaging the extra movement with 130+lbs hanging out so far on a huge lever like that.

1 Like

Hey there!

You can use Tri-Flow lubricant. It is mess free and will keep your latch operating smoothly.

1 Like

Hi Gary! I saw your truck with the box on the swing out in my neighborhood and definitely admired it how it looks. If at all possible Id love to see how you did this so I can replicate some of this. Im a few blocks down from you. Youā€™ve probably seen my brown F450 in PB.

Alex

Hey Guys and Gals!

We wanted you all to be the first to know that we just launched a big tableā€¦for big thingsā€¦or lots of small things. The new MegaTable is officially in stock and ready to be purchased online, in store, shipped or picked up! MegaTableā„¢ Drop Down Camp Table | RiGd Supply - RIGd Supply

Enjoy!

1 Like

Wondering if Chris is still around in 2024 responding to questions? Iā€™ve got a 2022 Tacoma and wonder if the mega table can be opened with the tailgate down and with the ultraswing at a 90 degree angle, or does it interfere with the tail gate? Looking at creating an L shaped worksurface with the tailgate and a table on the ultraswing Thanks

Hey! Always here to answer some questions!
The MegaTable is too big to be used in the 90Āŗ position with a Tacoma to make an L but can still be used in the 180Āŗ position to make a pretty sweet cook area. If you have your heart set on making an L you can do so with the UltraTable and youā€™ll still have the slide out cutting board to give you more room!

Thanks, Chris!

I love this! I donā€™t have a use to store my tire either, but would love a lockable box opposite the camping table!

I would love to see a ladder mount for where the tire holder is. I too stopped carrying around my tire on the swing.

Iā€™ve been contemplating a hitch ladder as well
My plan is to modify my Harbor Freight Tailgate ladder to mount somehow to the wheel mount plate/ bolt location
Iā€™m thinking a simple plate with two holes for the lug bolts and a through bolt or square u-bolt clamped to the square bar should do great

Nice! let me know how it goes. I was about to order a westscottdesigns land cruiser ladder, that I was going to use the back of the 80/20 to create a mount, but $600 to test with a restocking fee was a bit too much for me.

For now I got rid of the tire on the back and the truck drives so much better and obviously has better mpg and pick-up. Right now using that space for a propane mount, but really want a functional ladder on there for the GFC.

unnamed

Would love to see someone make something like this lol

unnamed