Ruff Road Designs MOLLE Panels

A few years ago, following a lead by Tacomaholic, I bought a behind the rear seat molle panel in a group buy from an individual off of Tacoma World. Just wondering if you were that guy.

1 Like

I am not the guy who originally sold those rear seat MOLLE panels but I did take over that group buy. He stopped making all the MOLLE stuff and I bought a few of his designs but ultimately ended up redesigning everything from scratch due to fit issues.

Can i still get in on this, I didn’t see this post until just now, i was going off the last message you sent me

1 Like

Yep, I will send you a PM with the details since you did inquire long before this post.

1 Like

For the longest time I’ve been trying to figure out what to do with that front panel. I have a V1 and
mistakenly ordered a window in the front panel which turned out to be useless for me. Your molle panel would protect the window from damage and provide great storage. Your molle panel design is awesome and is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I saw your last message on the forum replied with an interest in getting one. Please let me know when I can put an order in. Thank you very much, Bill in Carson City.

1 Like

Interested in a full size for a Tundra with the window when the form is back up. Keep us posted and glad business is good. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Bummed I missed it! I´ll have to get in on the next round

I’m also interested in one with the window cutout for a tundra. I was contemplating on making something out of coosa board before I seen this. Great idea!

1 Like

@zonwick @jedgar @Nomad88 @n2nrsng @Geojenkins @ashton @jashby1 @adv_riggs @nbgfc @Medicfung

The panels arrive yesterday and there is some kind of stain on almost all of the panels. I will be contacting the laser cutter operator Monday to see what happened as I have received dozens of orders in the past that do not have this stain (see pictures below)

For now we just have to evaluate the best path forward. Here is what I am proposing:

1. I send everything to get powder coated black (similar to GFC frame).
    a. This will require an additional cost ( approx.
    $70-100 depending on what I can negotiate
    with my powder coating guy)

2. I will sand the panel to remove the stains (no cost to you). This leaves a “brushed” finish. I will use an orbital sander so it will be a circular pattern. These would be ready to prime and paint. See pictures.

3. If you are indifferent and want to panel ASAP I can ship it as is.

For powder coating we would all have to agree to do so as pricing goes way up to powder coat just a few panels.

I apologize for the issues and will do my best to find a resolution.
If none of these are a route you would like to go a refund is always available.

Option 3 would be just fine with me, thanks for the heads up and presenting some good options.

Sounds good, I will have it packed up today and sent out monday @ashton

As is is great for me @N-1

1 Like

I’m ok with as is, thank you

1 Like

I’d be curious on final price of powder coat, then I’ll decide. Thanks!

I have previously received a quote of $125 for 1 panel and $75 for 30 panels so depending on how many opt for powder coating it will be in that range. I wont have an exact number until everyone responds.

I’m ok with as is, thank you

1 Like

Option 3 is fine with me.

1 Like

@N-1 I’m down for a powder coat.

1 Like

@N-1 powder coat option would be rad

1 Like

@N-1 I’ll be fine with as is actually, Thanks!

1 Like