Ruff Road Designs MOLLE Panels

Powder coat order is going out today (April 26th) at 2pm.
The material supplier is giving me a discount on powder coating due to the staining.
Final price is $55 per panel.

Semi gloss/satin black to match GFC frame.

So far I have:
@zonwick
@Geojenkins
@jrich14445
@Nomad88

1 Like

@N-1 think my v2 F250 panel can be included in this batch? Or will I be in a separate batch next week?

1 Like

I’ll add it on to this batch! :slight_smile:

@N-1 awesome, thanks! Just DM me with payment info whenever you’re ready.

1 Like

Is it possible to change my mind and get mine on the batch for powder coat today? That is a great price for powder coat. If not, “as is” is fine with me. I was worried about a timeline issue as I have a trip coming up in the beginning of June. Thanks again!

@Nomad88
Yep I can add yours to the order. All powder coated orders should ship mid next week.

@N-1 Thanks! Just send me payment info via DM or PayPal. You rock!

1 Like

Coming in from Tacoma World. I would be interested in a full panel powder coated for a V2 on a 3rd Gen tacoma.

@N-1 I doubt you have any extra laying around but if you do let me know. I tried filling out an order form, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

All of the 05+ tacoma GFC V2 panels have been at least reserved or paid for. I have 2 local pick ups that have yet to pick up and pay for a panel if anything changes those will be available.
More have already been ordered as well so worse case it will just be a couple more weeks.

Currently negotiating with local powder coaters to get the price down as well.

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE:
What is the price point per panel I need to hit for powder coating?
I am considering offering only powder coated panels but not sure if that is what most people want.

Ah I would need one for a 2018 Chevy Colorado. I forgot this is a GFC forum not a Colorado forum. I would also prefer it be powder coated the same frame color as the GFC (I know it would be extra). And if you’re in SoCal I can pick up also!

1 Like

@pablomoca V1 or V2 and with or with out window?

@N-1 I have the V2 with a window.

1 Like

Just my opinion, but I think in the $75-$100 range is fair for powder coat. In addition to the powder coating itself you also have increased packaging/shipping costs to keep it protected vs a raw part that can get beat up some.

3 Likes

Thanks man! Not in a super hurry so a few weeks is no big deal.

For me Powdercoated is the way to go and whatever you feel is a fair price for it I am good with that. I have had things powdered locally and it is expensive if done one off.

1 Like

Hey late to the game but can you send me an additional invoice to pay for powder coat?

Thanks Ryan! Great looking product. Now I just need the new camper to go with it!

4 Likes

Got mine from the mailman yesterday! Thank you!

1 Like

Got mine today. Thanks again Ryan. Heading to powder coating tomorrow! Pretty stoked on this panel. Super nice work and affordable!

4 Likes

I’m very interested in this, but the form is no longer up and running. Can you put me on the list for a Tacoma with a window l, please?
Thanks!

1 Like