Ruff Road Designs MOLLE Panels

I’m interested too, 2012 Silverado 1500 v2 Gofast camper with window.

Looking good everyone!
I’ll need some pictures for the new website so once they are installed send some pictures my way!
Bonus points if your truck is parked in a cool location!

@LizB send me a PM and we can work on a design

2 Likes

Interested! Form not working. 2020 Tundra DC, V2 GFC with rear window. Thanks for making this!!

@gneale
You are in luck, that is one of the few panels I have in stock!

1 Like

I’m interested. 2018 Ram 2500, V2 GFC with window.

Colorado v1. Fits perfectly. Loading it up tonight!

2 Likes

Are these still for sale?? Really want to get hole of one for my V2 on a tacoma

1 Like

Stoked! Thanks Ryan!

6 Likes

@brvermilli21
These are still being sold. I am setting up a website to manage orders as the individual PMs was a mess to keep track of.

I’m aiming for the website to be live in 2 weeks.

Everyone please continue posting the GFC version, window/no window and truck model you are interested in a MOLLE panel for as this helps me determine how many panels I should be ordering

Thanks!

4 Likes

Sorry, I didn’t read all the way through the last post. The panels look great. Would love to fit one on our camper.

Ok thanks! Looking for a V2 with window. On a 2nd gen Tacoma!

1 Like

I’m very interested in one for a V2 with window on a 3rd gen Tacoma!

1 Like

I’m interested in a V1 without a window for a 2017 Tacoma DCSB.

1 Like

Interested in a Panel for a 20’ Ram 2500 V2 with a window, if possible!

Thanks!

2 Likes

I want one for a '21 Ford Ranger GFCv2 with window.

3 Likes

Still fiddling with storage configuration, but love the extra mounting options!!

2 Likes

Take my money now!.. First Gen Toyota Tundra Access Cab (00-06) with a V2 GFC with window.

1 Like

Waiting for the website to go live to order for a V2 GFC w/ window on a 2021 Tacoma Double Cab, Short Bed!

1 Like

Has anyone purchased a Ruff Road Design MOLLE Panel for a 4th gen. 2018 Ram 1500? I am interested in purchasing one for the front window of a V2 camper.
If you have let me know so I can reference you when I order one from Ryan.
This item is a hot item and I am sure Ryan has his hands full trying to fill orders and figuring out how many XL V2 these Molle systems fit each other.
Thanks!

1 Like

I have made (and promptly sold) a few 2016 and 2020 ram 1500 and 2500 panels.

Wasn’t expecting the Ram to be as popular but it is runner up to the Tacoma in popularity.

The biggest hurtle so far is buying in bulk. To get a reasonable price I need to order ALOT of material at once. Same goes for cutting the panels and powder coating.

I’m getting there though, website it 90% done which will help me spend less time keeping track of orders and more time designing.

4 Likes