Show us your truck!

Another weekend trip…

3 Likes

Uploading: 667CAB56-889C-41CA-BB78-611CF24CF399.jpeg…

Uploading: 1B480482-E19E-4980-86B1-F21BA49987D9.jpeg… Uploading: 543A8024-686B-40FF-9111-0F354E2AEAE3.jpeg… Uploading: 286F44C5-F1B9-46F5-867E-348E4969D494.jpeg…

8 Likes

CVT 55 awning and walls… there’s a floor that zips on too. Wind was picking up so I didn’t get a of off the floor on…

Might drop it down to the next track…

Edit:
Dropped it down a notch

7 Likes

You got any pictures with all the camper doors closed? In particularly, I am torn whether or not I should have went with a rear window. So any pictures you have would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Here is a pic of the back closed

2 Likes

Finally got the mattgecko LEDs installed!

5 Likes

For those of you who have ordered new, can you expand into what items are customizable in color? I see a lot of different spaceframe, side panel, and tent fabric colors and wonder if changing the colors up on those are at an additional cost, or if we have some free options for those.

Thanks in advance!

Let me Google that for you…

They have a video explaining the color options. Any color not mentioned is custom and more money.

1 Like

Thanks, I saw that video as well but was hoping someone with direct experience with that could speak on it as I was still left with some questions. Mainly curious what the general costs are per the pieces I mentioned.

Prices could have changed, but it use to be $500 per component, so:

• Custom color for panels: +$500
  • Custom color for space frame: +$500
  • Custom color for extrusion: +$500

Much appreciated, thanks!

Some background on the different colors…Early gen1 pre-orders received a matte black powdercoat that honestly is not very resistant and without strike plates for the locks. So the changes made were a new powdercoat that is grey or orange and glossy and strike plates on the frame for the latches. The fabric was switched up around Jan of 2019 to a different fabric. Lots of complaints on breathability and water forming in the tent, so they swapped to a new fabric that is tons more breathable and added a side entry door and some pockets, etc. The current photos on their site are not exactly representative of what you get, I would just look through their Instagram for the color options. Tent is 1 color and the others are standard colors unless you want custom colors. Also the tubes, front and rear, are now black only. I would assume they will paint anything whatever color you want for the right price though.

1 Like

Pockets don’t exist according to a couple of their posts. People asked about the pockets and I believe they were told it added to much time to production so only a couple tents have them.

1 Like

8 Likes

I have the same chair in green, love it

1 Like

thanks, I really like it

awning and walls are the hybrid option… it’s in between the pioneer and summit. awning has the light insert like the summit series. i will most likely never use the light, but they had a limited option for 55" grey awnigs at the time of order. but if i wanted to, i can plug it in at camp easily enough

is the light on the awing useful when the tent is attached? or only when just the awning is in use

haven’t used it yet. with the walls attached, the light would be useless. with the back hatch open, the light would not be that useful either… and i already have lights in the back and in the bed, so i don’t know how much, if ever, i would use the awning light. heading out camping this weekend though, so we’ll see.

i was looking to just get the pioneer for that reason, but they did not have a grey in stock. having the walls the thicker material will be nice if it were to rain though and will resist wear and tear more.

I ordered the same set up but in the 79 in format. the light will only be visible in the awning set up, not the side wall set up. I was all set to get a Rhino bat wing when I saw your post. This eliminates the need for figuring out cooking in very windy conditions. Thanks for sharing your post

1 Like