Southeast GFC OWNERS

Hi Ed,
I sent you an email to your site and a text this morning. Once you have had an opportunity to read my text, lets plan a meetup. When we meet, we can go over the GFC in great detail and I will be glad to answer your questions. Personally, I have no regrets with my GFC purchase.
Cheers,
Robert

Good evening, I just wanted to say hello while my build is in process. Living in South Carolina and looking forward to many adventures in my new GFC.

1 Like

Hi Greg,
Welcome to the Southeast Region. Glad you stopped by and said, Hello. When you get your GFC post a picture and should you have any questions let us know.
Cheers,
Robert

As a North Carolinian, I refuse to be lumped into the Mid-Atlantic Group. So, I’m joining the SE group. Live in NC mountains and love my GFC!

3 Likes

Jonathan,
Welcome to the Southeast Region and our Southern Hospitality! We appreciate you joining us and that is a great looking rig.
Let’s Welcome Jonathan to the region…
Cheers,
Robert

1 Like

We’re in Chattanooga. Just got the install done mid September and spent 3 weeks exploring back roads.

Going to try and find some good camping this weekend in north Georgia, but it’s not as easy this side of the Mississippi. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Hola! back in SC after 51 days on the road getting my gfc installed! Met a super nice offroading crew through Venture Unknown on fbk and spent my whole first weekend back with them (including a night ride in the photos), if anyone is interested in joining a truly welcoming & awesome gang of east coast adventure enthusiasts! they host a monthly rigs n coffee in greenville, SC and plan group rides & camps both weekend & long haul trips, if that’s something you’re looking for!

otherwise here’s my rig & pup… this month I’m working on minimizing my living setup even more & adding bigger wheels, tires and brakes (had a leafspring added while I was out west)

5 Likes

Hello KC,
Welcome back from what seems to be a great time out West! I am glad you had the GFC installed and are having fun with your pup. “Minimizing your setup”, lol, that has been my quest for the longest time. Easier said than done! I live in Lexington, Ky and if you are ever heading this way drop me a note and we can meetup and go exploring.
Welcome to the Southeast Region!
Robert

2 Likes

Maybe its just me, I can’t see any of your photos @kconthemountain
Very interested.

1 Like

thanks! and awesome on Kentucky adventure invite!!

1 Like

I think they’re showing up now!

1 Like

Great pics. Looks like a pretty amazing dogg too. Dog adventures are the best.

1 Like

To all GFC Friends in all Regions have a great Thanksgiving with friends and family! Enjoy the road less travelled and be safe doing so!
Peace!

3 Likes

Graduated from auburn, my sister is there now, and I have GFC 668. Small world!

1 Like

Finally the wait is over. We had our GFC installed (the very first official one) @ Apex overland! Great people and the install was done before we finished breakfast next door! We then spent the next few days camping all over the Asheville, Cooper Creek, Blue Ridge region. Love it so far!

3 Likes

Greg,
Congratulations! The rig looks great and hope you have lots of fun exploring! As the weather gets warmer, I am hoping we could setup a regional meetup in the near future.
Cheers

3 Likes

Looking good!!

I know GFC will be present at the Overland Expo here in VA.

I went down to Apex a few weeks ago, they were closed, but glad to see they are installing now.

1 Like

This past week I visited APEX OVERLAND for some upgrades, thanks to Thomas Rhine - GFC support for coordinating this. My experience at APEX was great, Josh and his crew were extremely helpful.
To all of you in the South East Region that need some work done on your GFC, DO NOT hesitate in visiting APEX OVERLAND to get the work done. There is a protocol to follow and it starts by contacting GFC support. GFC Support will guide you through the process.
To Josh and crew at APEX OVERLAND - THANK YOU!
Peace

2 Likes

After a months long search, I drove up to Kansas City (Adventure Motors) to pick mine up. They had a display model available. I might have the only one in Birmingham AL- they still seem super rare in the southeast.

2 Likes