Southeast GFC OWNERS

Hi Ed,
I sent you an email to your site and a text this morning. Once you have had an opportunity to read my text, lets plan a meetup. When we meet, we can go over the GFC in great detail and I will be glad to answer your questions. Personally, I have no regrets with my GFC purchase.
Cheers,
Robert

Good evening, I just wanted to say hello while my build is in process. Living in South Carolina and looking forward to many adventures in my new GFC.

1 Like

Hi Greg,
Welcome to the Southeast Region. Glad you stopped by and said, Hello. When you get your GFC post a picture and should you have any questions let us know.
Cheers,
Robert

As a North Carolinian, I refuse to be lumped into the Mid-Atlantic Group. So, I’m joining the SE group. Live in NC mountains and love my GFC!

2 Likes

Jonathan,
Welcome to the Southeast Region and our Southern Hospitality! We appreciate you joining us and that is a great looking rig.
Let’s Welcome Jonathan to the region…
Cheers,
Robert

1 Like

We’re in Chattanooga. Just got the install done mid September and spent 3 weeks exploring back roads.

Going to try and find some good camping this weekend in north Georgia, but it’s not as easy this side of the Mississippi. :grimacing:

6 Likes

Hola! back in SC after 51 days on the road getting my gfc installed! Met a super nice offroading crew through Venture Unknown on fbk and spent my whole first weekend back with them (including a night ride in the photos), if anyone is interested in joining a truly welcoming & awesome gang of east coast adventure enthusiasts! they host a monthly rigs n coffee in greenville, SC and plan group rides & camps both weekend & long haul trips, if that’s something you’re looking for!

otherwise here’s my rig & pup… this month I’m working on minimizing my living setup even more & adding bigger wheels, tires and brakes (had a leafspring added while I was out west)

4 Likes

Hello KC,
Welcome back from what seems to be a great time out West! I am glad you had the GFC installed and are having fun with your pup. “Minimizing your setup”, lol, that has been my quest for the longest time. Easier said than done! I live in Lexington, Ky and if you are ever heading this way drop me a note and we can meetup and go exploring.
Welcome to the Southeast Region!
Robert

2 Likes

Maybe its just me, I can’t see any of your photos @kconthemountain
Very interested.

1 Like

thanks! and awesome on Kentucky adventure invite!!

1 Like

I think they’re showing up now!

1 Like

Great pics. Looks like a pretty amazing dogg too. Dog adventures are the best.

1 Like

To all GFC Friends in all Regions have a great Thanksgiving with friends and family! Enjoy the road less travelled and be safe doing so!
Peace!

3 Likes

Graduated from auburn, my sister is there now, and I have GFC 668. Small world!