Southeast GFC OWNERS

Newbie in Tampa, FL!

1 Like

Hello James,
Welcome to the Southeast region. I hope you are enjoying your GFC!
I am very familiar with the Tampa Area and visit often. If we can be of any assistance, please reach out to the group.
Next time I am in Tampa, I will drop you a note and maybe we could get a cup of coffee.
Cheers,
Robert

1 Like

I don’t have my GFC yet but got a build number (#6460) yesterday from Colton. I should have mine installed in time for the fall camping season.

I am located in the Cumming, GA area just NE of Atlanta.

Tim

2 Likes

WELCOME Tim! Glad you choose to reach out to the members of the Southeast Region. If at any time you have questions, just reach out. We will be happy to assist. Once you have your GFC installed post a picture. Take care, Robert

Many thanks, Robert.

Hey everyone, I have a '23 Nissan Frontier with a GFC I bought from Taka, who is/was a member on here. I am located in Nashville TN area. Would love to meet up with some other GFC owners.

1 Like

Welcome! I’m east of you in Knoxville. I’ve got a couple spots in Cherokee NF big enough for several rigs if you’re game for coming east.

We live near Charleston and would like to be a part of some kind of rally too if anyone has some ideas.

Jason,
Welcome to the group and hope you are enjoying your GFC. I look forward in getting together with a group in the near future.
Cheers,
Robert

Yep, keep me in the loop. We have a lot of “Non- Camping” travels this summer but we can eventually work it out.

My YouTube is Rambling 4x 4 Adventures

Just finished up my mobile flyfishing basecamp. GFC Platform Topper with a GFC Superlite mounted on top. I live near Summersville WV.

2 Likes

Now we’re talking! That’s what I built my truck + GFC for as well. I know of at least one good spot about halfway between you and I if you’re looking for a new place to go.

I’m always intrigued with exploring new places to fly fish. It’s great to know there are other trout bums here!!

1 Like

Ever been to Damascus, VA and the White Top Laurel Creek area? Thinking about a trip up there next month…and if you’re needing an excuse to get outdoors…

I’m in Nashville, TN. Got my GFC RTT over at Apex Overland and been out a few times so far. Still getting it dialed.

2 Likes

Love the K5 man!

1 Like