Southern California GFC Owners

Hi Charlie,
I am good for joining a GFC WhatsApp group.

I’m not on Facebook but would love to connect with the San Diego / Baja GFC group! My boyfriend and I go down to Baja as often as we can. Excited to dial-in the ever-evolving setup!

5 Likes

Is this the lovely yellow hotel off the 3 about 1/2 way between San Felipe and Ensenada?!

Yes it’s basically in Valle de Trinidad.

Dang that multicam looks sick! Might have to do that!

1 Like

@Medicfung put together a meetup thread for an LA Mountain Bike & Breakfast meetup for January 15th. Check out the thread HERE and get your bikes ready for some riding in the new year!

4 Likes

Hey anyone in SoCal area who is in the market for a cab-side Molle panel should check out Underland Offroad. Underland Offroad GFC Back Wall Molle Panel

If you have any of the following trucks, get in touch with Wyatt over there at info@underlandoffroad.com. He’ll probably hook you up with a discount if you’re willing to drive to their shop in Anaheim and let them test out some fitment on your vehicle:

• 07-13 Tundra CrewMax
  • 07-13 Tundra Double Cab
  • 16-21 Tundra CrewMax
  • 16-21 Tundra DoubleCab
  • 14-18 GM 1500
  • 19+ GM 1500
  • 15-19 GM 2500
  • 20+ GM 2500
  • 15-20 F150
  • 21+ F150

I am not affiliated with them, I just want someone with a 21+ F150 to test out their panel fitment so I can get mine on order :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I ordered one and it fits great. And shipping was ridiculously fast!

Bumping this—anyone in SoCal got a 21+ F150 w/ a V2 they’re willing to take to Underland Offroad in Anaheim to test out fitment on the Underland Offroad GFC Back Wall Molle Panel?

If you decide to buy, Wyatt there may have a good discount for you. And I’d certainly appreciate you unblocking orders so I can get one sent up to WA. TIA!

Hi, I’m Looking to buy a new GFc for my 2014 Gen. 2 Tacoma but before ordering one I want to test my MTB tailgate pad (Thule GateMate Pro) to see if the rear panel will close with my tailgate pad on.
I’m looking for a V2 GFc owner with a Gen. 2 Tacoma (2005 – 2015) in SOCAL/LA area that is kind enough and willing to let me try my tailgate pad on their truck and see how it fits.
I would be very grateful and willing to drive to your location.

I recent picked up a topper for 2022 F150

I’d love one for a '19 Tundra Crew max with a V2.

Reach out to Wyatt @ Underland!

Whoever here pulled up behind me in Bend OR last night and handed me a GFC SoCal sticker and a fist bump, sorry I didn’t get a chance to talk longer, my kids were both asleep in the back but I appreciate the sticker more than you know. Wife and I are born and raised in OC and are newish to GFC but are absolutely loving the community. Be well, be good.

5 Likes

Lol i love that Bend Or is posted in California page here…
So typical.

Full respect ment to all parties. If you’ve lived in Bend…

3 Likes

Morning y’all, new to the group, had my GFC on ‘19 Ram 1500 for a few months now and really love it.

Any chance there is a meetup scheduled for the fall in the SoCal area? Weekend morning coffee? Or even just a meet up and folks can make their own coffee/breakfast somewhere and we can see different setups? Just a thought.

1 Like

Checking in from Riverside. Always down for a cool meet up.

4 Likes

That was me! I hand those stickers out to any GFC I see. Glad you like it!

2 Likes