The Random GFC Photo Thread

I have a double cab short bed and I got the Animas in the C variation. It’s a good look and fit.

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m considering taking an angle grinder to mine because they don’t want to sell me just the sides and the feet that comes with it

1 Like

Uploading: 87B31B29-C60E-4D3B-BE7F-8F6326EEA65A.jpeg… Uploading: 37382088-C289-4AEE-9608-66BA66CB3AA6.jpeg… Uploading: BD357BCA-0908-4DB4-A207-D0FCD07E4628.jpeg… Uploading: 59B989CD-B792-4951-807D-F26373617B81.jpeg… Uploading: FCB61AD2-9105-43CB-8E88-E2BA838BC3C5.jpeg… Uploading: C3C63BF0-5F3F-4AA2-A2FF-BDC9B399FC30.jpeg… Uploading: 7532C7D7-429A-4B7A-8A75-C40CC2D6813D.jpeg…

1 Like

Despite having received my tent nearly two months ago, a few trips and delay in rack mount kit postponed install until today. I have an appointment to have the top of the tent vinyl wrapped so today had to be the day. Notice anything missing? Turns out one of my outrigger blocks missed the drilling station. Got ahold of Collin quickly and they’re putting one in the mail for me. Just need to get it a couple miles down the road for the wrap so I’ll throw a strap on for extra safety. A bit of a damper on the spirits, but excited to finally see it mounted up!

2 Likes

Picked up the tent from the vinyl shop–wrapped the top to keep it as dark as possible inside the tent in the mornings. Opted for a topographical map of Lake Tahoe in OD Green with the contour lines in GFC orange. I spent my childhood visiting family in Tahoe every summer and they’re some of my best memories as well as what I consider the spark of my love of the outdoors.

23 Likes

Checking out the Henry mountains.
And getting to use the new lighting setup with @jedgars magspots and some black diamond magnet remojis.

5 Likes

Nice! Hope they are working out for you.

Testing out the new OVS Nomadic 270 LT. Nice kit! I had to raise the mounting about two inches so the GFC doors could open fully (easily done with flat stock and drill) and no modifications to the GFC awning brackets were necessary.

We plan to get the wall panels too.

2 Likes

IMG_0037
Finally got around to cutting a new sticker for the back hatch.

7 Likes

I want one that says “Not another F&^$ing Tacoma”

19 Likes

Hanging out on Memorial Day Weekend with our DIY light kit

6 Likes

Colorado Night Cruise…

We have a lot of trails that head up to higher country out of the Vail valley. I went for a drive with my son last night on one such trail. The sunset was made more dramatic by fires in neighboring states.
I just picked up my GFC a couple of weekends back and absolutely love it!

11 Likes

Ghost dog! Cool photo.

3 Likes

Camping at Lake Louise Campground, Banff NP, AB, Canada.

6 Likes

All these photos perfectly convey the beauty of hiking. I love your photos incredibly. But to be honest, your photos look too professional.

11 Likes

Did Imogene pass yesterday in Big Red, lots of fun.

6 Likes

All these photos perfectly convey the beauty of hiking. I love your photos incredibly. But to be honest, your photos look too professional.

how about that

4 Likes

Let me guess you have a FIXED OR REPAIRED DAILY?

3 Likes