The Roads We Travel

6 Likes

That dirt looks nice! Reminds me of Kanab area. Make sure to check it out if you haven’t yet! (Buckskin Gulch, AZ trail, Toadstools are a few of my favs)

1 Like

Roads? Where we’re going we don’t need roads!!!

7 Likes

Some of these roads really need to start including car washes…

Otherwise we have to find ones like this to clean ourselves off…

5 Likes

6 Likes

Welcome to Colorado, Kyle!

1 Like

Thanks Scott! Loving every moment of it so far!

1 Like

Crooked Creek Rd… a very acceptable alternative route to get from Vail to Aspen. It does get a little bit muddy this time of year.

16 Likes

View from the Shafer Trail looking out over the Colorado River with the snow capped La Salle mtn range as the backdrop. This is an easy trail with over-the-top scenery.

This is the best time of year to visit Moab, in my humble opinion. No crowds and nice, cool nights to sleep like a baby in your GFC!

21 Likes

Love the Shafer Trail!

1 Like

Trying to get out of my driveway high above Steamboat Springs……

15 Likes

Any guesses?

6 Likes

Dalton Highway, Alaska

An old photo from a trip I did with my brother. Didn’t have a GoFast, but we had a 95 Toyota with a cap on it.

9 Likes

highway 80, somewhere in the middle of nowhere Nevada

9 Likes

Sometimes them roads cause you to bring out the shovel and traction boards, and chunks of wood, and swearing

10 Likes

I feel ya, man. There’s just something about a dirt road that screams “adventure” and “explore” to me. And who can resist that call, am I right?
I’m new to the forum, but I gotta say, I love the vibe here already. You guys seem to like my kind of people - always on the lookout for the next great road to travel, and never satisfied until you’ve seen it all. It’s like they say, it’s all about the journey, not the destination… except when the destination is a dope-ass campsite, am I right?
Also, check out hoopladoopla.com for some great travel deals. It’s always cool to save some money.

3 Likes

Welcome! This is a great group of like minded people here on the forum, for sure!!!

3 Likes

ahem… mostly… some of us will never own another Toyota… :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

15 Likes